Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Lexus Dealership - Gatwick

rayaans

Heads up for all you guys near Gatwick - Lexus is coming to you!

Lexus will be opening a new showroom branded Lexus Gatwick in February 2018

It will be part of the Motorline Group which currently includes Lexus Bristol, Canterbury, Tunbridge Wells and Cardiff

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@rayaansDoes that include Stoke as I see they are advertising @Flytvr isF that he part exed for his Rcf months ago.

🐀

No, the Motorline group doesn't include Stoke. AFAIK Lexus Stoke is a standalone Lexus dealer not associated with any other dealers.

The only explanation would be that Stoke couldn't sell it so gave it to Lexus HQ

And then other dealers can buy them from Lexus HQ so I guess Lexus Gatwick bought it.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, The-Acre said:

And will it have a parts department?  For me the closest is Guildford or Southampton so Gatwick would be easier.

Yes it will. Its state of the art apparently and I would hope so considering it's the latest Lexus dealership 

• Like 1

The 300h Premier that I referred to in another thread was also up for sale at Lexus Stoke and then vanished from the Lexus approved site only to reappear for sale at. Lexus Gatwick.

According to a sales guy, because it's a new franchise Lexus GB and other dealers have transferred various cars to them to help get them underway.

I would have liked to have gone to see this particular car but it's a long way from Yorkshire.

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg