Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

'F' Car 10 Year Anniversary Meet

Big Rat

berdum tish - chuckle brothers........watch out !

I forgot how ugly they were*. Funny how taste alters with time.

*Calibras - just in case chuckle brothers are reading.

Lovely!

I watched this recently. Doug DeMuro's videos are great, he chats about all the little details you'd only ever find out about if you owned the cars. Worth checking out some of his other stuff if you like this too.

• Like 4

If it’s Coventry.......the last time I was there it cost me a fourtune, (came away with the F) if the wife knows there’s an LFA she probably won’t let me come 🙄.......🤣😂......as much notice on dates as possible please as it’s around “Sandyballs” trip and lads bike trip to the Black Forest...... hopefully I’m in 👍👍👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blista said:

Following as well, not sure I'll find an IS-F by then but who knows.

You're welcome along anyway. Will be nice and close if it's Coventry! Bring a sheet of questions with you and we'll all be more than happy to help you find the right car :smile:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, mrfunex said:

It’s a small trek from the South Coast, but it’d be great to put faces to some of the cars and usernames on here! :thumbup1:

When you see some of the faces you may be .....er, a tad disappointed..................:whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Mattmech Hi Matt

Im speaking with them tomorrow hopefully have some news, I’m conscious time is going by and people have to make plans.

🐀

28th or 29th of April please ratty either side and I'm snookered 😉 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

28th or 29th of April please ratty either side and I'm snookered 😉 

28-29th April. 😔.......Definitely can’t make as I’m away, come back that weekend, already lost out on the bikes n Black Forest that weekend 😔........damn that bloody wife 🙄 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

28-29th April. 😔.......Definitely can’t make as I’m away, come back that weekend, already lost out on the bikes n Black Forest that weekend 😔........damn that bloody wife 🙄 

Out of everyone's hands, whichever date it is I'm sure there will be a good turn out. I'm not fussed about the LFA but don't want to miss out on the free t shirts.... 

_20180222_001557.JPG.6b4367a03afcaaa753bdfe7b47fbc32f.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, emjay82 said:

Out of everyone's hands, whichever date it is I'm sure there will be a good turn out. I'm not fussed about the LFA but don't want to miss out on the free t shirts.... 

_20180222_001557.JPG.6b4367a03afcaaa753bdfe7b47fbc32f.JPG

Yep, it is what it is, would be great if all can/could make it, especially if we ALL got a T shirt, we could be called “the F plague” 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Womble72 said:

I'm headed through the black forest later this year. Are there any particular favourite places to visit or roads to drive [ride]? Feel free to PM me as not to take this off topic.

Also, I'm pretty sure its a mischief of rats. Probably more accurate :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have been in contact with Lexus Cheltenham today and the guy who for sometime has been the events organiser no long has that role and no replacement has been appointed as yet.

To be fair to him he will endeavour to contact Lexus press office in the next few days to see if there is any more progress as regards a date at the very least, he assures me as soon as his replacement has been chosen then contact will be made.

More than this at the present I cannot do just keep our fingers crossed.

Big Rat

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Big Rat said:

I have been in contact with Lexus Cheltenham today and the guy who for sometime has been the events organiser no long has that role and no replacement has been appointed as yet.

To be fair to him he will endeavour to contact Lexus press office in the next few days to see if there is any more progress as regards a date at the very least, he assures me as soon as his replacement has been chosen then contact will be made.

More than this at the present I cannot do just keep our fingers crossed.

Big Rat

Worst case @Big Rat get the keys for the LFA and we’ll sort the meet ourselves 😎

• Like 2