Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

'F' Car 10 Year Anniversary Meet

Big Rat

32 minutes ago, Mattmech said:

Worst case @Big Rat get the keys for the LFA and we’ll sort the meet ourselves 😎

@Mattmech Matt you know what that's what I love about this place, how in an instant we can come up with a solution that meets our requirements in an instant.......... and not wait for some xxxx xxxx xxxxxx 😬

🐀

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Mattmech Matt you know what that's what I love about this place, how in an instant we can come up with a solution that meets our requirements in an instant.......... and not wait for some xxxx xxxx xxxxxx 😬

🐀

Whatever happens Ratty, thank you for all your efforts! :yes:

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Never say die matey, if they fail us there's always you and me to arrange something....😳

And @Mattmech is going to relieve Lexus of the LFA and I have the distinct feeling he won't give it back........:yes:

🐀

@Flytvr n @Big Rat......much respect to u both on the effort you put in on this AND all the other meets........it’s very much appreciated 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

To all you patient people the 'F' car 10 year meet is confirmed it is the weekend of 21st/22nd April 2018 and the venue is going to be at Lexus Cheltenham and not Coventry. I know this not as central as some may have hoped but the event is going to make up for the extra travel some will have to do.

The whole shared Lexus/Toyota site will be turned over to the event so as well as the Lexus performance car angle there is also going to a large Toyota performance input of vehicles from the past and the present.

The LFA is confirmed for the event, an unknown Gazoo race car or cars will be present as well as GSF RCF and isF Gt86 and so on, it's being held over both days to enable those who can't just fit in a one day event.

Much work has gone into this by the DP at Lexus Cheltenham Tim Huxley and his team there and those of us who have been to previous events they've organised know these guys are about the cars as much as any of us on here, as a far few members of staff have or do own the cars we drive as well as partaking in various forms of motorsports as well.

If it's possible MOD's @Steve that this post could be stuck and remain at the top of the page until after the event and replicated on the events page ?

Looking forward to it and also putting some more faces to names I will be there for both days myself.

Big Rat

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Well done! Looking forward to this. Will only come one day myself due to the distance. Which begs the question, which day do I go! Thinking Sunday might be best for me, but obviously want to come down on the busiest day. Maybe we can have a poll of attendance.

• Like 1

I'm there! Good idea on the poll too.

It's not a million miles for me but if there is going to be a busiest day then it would be good to do that one.

Pressure's on to get the new mods on the ISF by then! :)

• Like 1

Good stuff. :yahoo:

Just checking with Mrs. P, but may try to do the whole weekend, and stay at a local Travel Lodge on the Saturday night?

It's a good 3hr drive for normal cars, so maybe an hour for me?!?! Lol. :wink3:

Look forward to seeing some new faces.

Will confirm plans as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Pete

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Mattmech said:

Great news Paul, will see some of you there.

what are the chances of the black cars getting there and staying clean lol slim I’d say!

over to the poll!

@Mattmech Thete is always a fly in the ointment 😆

🐀

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Well done Ratty, great work. I'm distraught that I'm going to be away that weekend. 😢 😢 

@emjay82 Sorry to hear that Matey, I understand that ‘Blue’ is glamping champagne style over the two days, perhaps you could escape and spend the night under canvas with him 😳

No one will mention this to Mrs Mark as we all know you were doing this for the greater ‘F’ cause :w00t:

🐀

Ooh, I think I’m around, just need to check with the “insignificant other” and check dates, but I’m 80/85% I’ll be there, sure the holidays the following weekend, it’s 3hrs for me, can’t do both but think Sunday would probably suit more, will get a new bottle of waterless wax and park round the corner first......in a que behind the black F’s 🤪🤪🤪

• Like 4