Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

'F' Car 10 Year Anniversary Meet

Big Rat

31 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

To all I now have confirmation of the events for the Weekend of 12/13 th May 2018.

This is firstly at Lexus Cheltenham both days starting at 9am on the Saturday and 10 am on the Sunday  to celebrate the release of the Toyota Yaris GRMN and GT 86 2018.

There  will be many Toyota cars past and present at the dealership along with light refreshments laid on.

There will also be the opportunity to road test various models, parking is available on site.

Now On the Sunday as well as the dealership event there is a classic car event taking place at the Prescott Hill climb in Gloucester full details on their website.

Lexus Cheltenham are participating in this event and will be bring LC and RCF cars to the event as well as other Toyota performance cars from the past.

The Lfa is not at this event.

The RCF is hopefully going to have it’s Quicksilver exhaust fitted in time for the event.

I believe this, the Sunday would be an ideal opportunity for many of us to meet up if you can make it.

This I hasten to add is NOT the 10 year ‘F’ event this is still in planning and scheduled for some time in July.

Big Rat

Damn it! :wallbash:

I will be in Italy ...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cezar B said:

So, no one fancies a road trip this weekend? 🙃🙃🙃

Great idea & thanks for suggesting it 👍🏻,

Unfortunately already have plans ☹️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

I believe the Sunday would be an ideal opportunity for many of us to meet up if you can make it.

Big Rat

Thanks Paul, I’ll be there on the Sunday👍🏻

Need to get myself a ride in that LC 😂😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NemesisUK said:

Damn it! :wallbash:

I will be in Italy ...

And I'll be in Monaco :( Travelling through Italy on the Monday.

Thanks for keeping us posted Paul. Shame I cant make it. Looking forward to the 10th anniversary.

• Like 2

@Big RatNope, as with my last one I’m going for a private purchase from a fellow forum member (whom I contacted outside the forum before a mod gets worried). 

Much like my last one it’s a prefacelift car in Velvet Black. 

• Like 2

@GibletPH Well done matey welcome back to the fold, I take it your pick up is Saturday week, the Toyota event is still on at Lexus Cheltenham that day  I and some of the others will be there if you've time, I appreciate you live a fair way off though.

Remember I still owe you Beer and steak for that exhaust 😁

Big Rat

• Like 2

Will have to pencil me in, I’m away at the moment in the new forest, I’ve got a crappy feeling the insignificant other has made plans 😔.......although not 100% sure n I’m 2 sheets to the wind at the moment 🤣🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 03/05/2018 at 10:22 PM, Womble72 said:

Will have to pencil me in, I’m away at the moment in the new forest, I’ve got a crappy feeling the insignificant other has made plans 😔.......although not 100% sure n I’m 2 sheets to the wind at the moment 🤣🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺

What you doing I my neck of the woods! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ISF V8 JAY said:

What you doing I my neck of the woods! 

The brother in law lives in Bournemouth, we drag the dog kennel down here once a year for a week at Sandy Balls 🙄

0BC63022-F720-4989-844C-76C0BB7216E5.jpeg

DFB414A9-3DD0-43BB-AF26-CBB66D98F981.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cezar B said:

Who’s gonna’ be in Cheltenham next Saturday?:wolfwood:

@Cezar B Not sure how your fixed for time next weekend but the Toyota event at Lexus Cheltenham is there over both days and the Prescott meet is just on the Sunday.  Most of us on here will be at the Sunday Prescott location  but if you still wanted a look at the dealer event that day they are only a few miles apart 👍

🐀

I should be able to get to Lexus Cheltenham for 17:30 on the Saturday. Is anyone likely to be around then or will the event be over? 

My train to Gloucester gets in for 16:12, I’m allowing for an hour to look over and test the drive the car and do the deal. Dealership is around 20 mins from there. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links