Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

'F' Car 10 Year Anniversary Meet

Big Rat

27 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

@Big Rat, is any of this being publicised to bods outside of the F community? May be a good opportunity to get some more interest in the F brand!

@Flytvr Absolutely does thus involve using some..... called...... social media......... as er........ ah right your volunteer to spread the word great fantastic thanks matey :yahoo:

🐀

Have posted on the German and Polish “F” sites with dates for the event, you never know there may be a couple of left hookers..........and probably not “those” types 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Comedian said:

Could do with lexus cheltenham making an official post that can be reposted.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

@Comedian I shall add that one to tomorrow's list of good ideas 🤗

🐀

Try to make a press release and post it to all serious motoring magazines and websites?

( careful though if japfest youth hears this there will not be enough coffee and cake for the thousands of visitors..)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

I think you need to clarify what Cheltenham are trying to achieve from the event.

@Flytvr I'll try to establish that but I think it's aim is just a simple celebration but I will ask 👍

🐀

Thanks Paul @Big Rat for helping to sort this & to Lexus Cheltenham for holding  the event 👍🏻

I just need to check with the boss when I get home but am determined to join.

It will be slightly nstalgic for me because my 1st test drive in an ISF was at Cheltenham .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mattmech said:

For those of you like myself that use shell v power, there’s a shell station two minutes away, might not make it there and back on a tank 😇 

That's good to know but I think I'll probably just squeak it on a single tank .... :wink3:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mattmech said:

For those of you like myself that use shell v power, there’s a shell station two minutes away, might not make it there and back on a tank 😇 

I'm definately joining :thumbup:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@SteveThanks for pinning this Steve, hope you can make one or both days..... two days of hearing an Lfa :yes:......

Big Rat

I pinned it, sorry I didn't see the request until now.

I may be able to make one of the days, not sure on my whereabouts at the moment.

• Like 1

Chatting to the wife last night, mentioned the idea of a weekend in cheltenham, obviously as it's a pretty place for a short break.... Got a very stern look and the 'you do remember' lecture.

So unfortunately it looks like I'm not going to make it unless various relatives plans to visit change. Very disappointed, also somewhat bruised..

Accordingly, there must be pics of every F car and sports car in attendance please, preferably a video on youtube of the whole event!!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, JonP said:

Chatting to the wife last night, mentioned the idea of a weekend in cheltenham, obviously as it's a pretty place for a short break.... Got a very stern look and the 'you do remember' lecture.

So unfortunately it looks like I'm not going to make it unless various relatives plans to visit change. Very disappointed, also somewhat bruised..

Accordingly, there must be pics of every F car and sports car in attendance please, preferably a video on youtube of the whole event!!

Sorry to hear that matey I’ve no doubt you will be able to access all the visuals of the day which I’ve no doubt will be huge in number 😁

🐀

I'm defo there for at least one of the days, will try and do both if I can wangle it.

Thankfully the Mrs is supportive of me coming, especially given the dates. We share the same birthday (20th April) and to help with my inability to remember 'special' dates we also got married on our birthdays so this is our wedding anniversary weekend too!

I'll be there but will no doubt have to buy my way out of Mrs NothernDan's debt with sparkly and/or golden things!

Now there's F-commitment for ya!

• Like 3