Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New owner introduction

Great looking car, a big hike in power compared to the is200!!, you will find yourself arriving at corners and roundabouts a lot faster than you are used to.......... welcome to the club.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mark G said:

Great looking car, a big hike in power compared to the is200!!, you will find yourself arriving at corners and roundabouts a lot faster than you are used to.......... welcome to the club.

But it's unlikely that you'll arrive at any corner / roundabout faster than @Mark G :whistling:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ThebigC said:

@Northern isf Yes it is the Ceramic paint coating, its the only one approved for Boeing aircraft and a similar formula to what NASA use of spaceship's. 

That's brilliant to hear! Atleast it actually works rather than another way to get extra coin! How long have you had yours on for buddy? 

Yes it works great the guy I use up here travels the world doing it on luxury yachts so it must be good stuff especially if it's used on aircraft too.i think I've had mine done for just over a year now it gets a 10 year guarantee so not bad. I actually need to go back as I've just had the front bumper sprayed 

• Like 2

Hi Charlie welcome to the F forum & looks like a good one, in a very nice colour - not that i’m biased of course😉

As others have said you will love it & I look forward to seeing some pictures 👍🏻

• Like 2

On ‎04‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 3:16 PM, Flytvr said:

But it's unlikely that you'll arrive at any corner / roundabout faster than @Mark G :whistling:

Ahhh but that is because I am normally completely out of control and once the corner / roundabout have come into focus they are about 150 metres closer than I originally thought they were, its the car that does it..................nothing to do with me.............................

• Like 1

Quick update on today's treatment from Lexus.

Absolutely top class as you'd expect, Liverpool Lexus really pulled out the stops for me on this one after Fridays hiccup. Nice easy train journey to Liverpool with a beer in hand.. picked up by Leigh from Lexus in the brand new LS500h premier.. chauffeured to Formby Hall to be checked into the executive loft suite! 

Lexus you have me for life like it or not.

Can not wait to collect the car tomorrow.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ThebigC said:

Quick update on today's treatment from Lexus.

Absolutely top class as you'd expect, Liverpool Lexus really pulled out the stops for me on this one after Fridays hiccup. Nice easy train journey to Liverpool with a beer in hand.. picked up by Leigh from Lexus in the brand new LS500h premier.. chauffeured to Formby Hall to be checked into the executive loft suite! 

Lexus you have me for life like it or not.

Can not wait to collect the car tomorrow.

Great story and credit to Lexus Liverpool.

When I picked up my F from Lexus Stoke I noticed a lack of fuel in the car. The salesman said “There’s a supermarket not too far away and you can get fuel there”. Quality 

• Haha 5

Welcome to the club bud.. i had a white one not so long ago and i tell you one thing, they always look stunning what ever the weather. It has a beautiful pearl finish. I love the white in a ISF... ok then... if i must show a picture..

20150906_141453.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Flytvr said:

When I picked up my F from Lexus Stoke I noticed a lack of fuel in the car. The salesman said “There’s a supermarket not too far away and you can get fuel there”. Quality 

You did downgrade to the RCF mind you,. What do you expect, ISF treatment?? Ha.

Marcus

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Flytvr said:

@Flytvr that really is quality 😂

• Like 1

Just got home after another day of brilliant service from Lexus Liverpool.. think they will be glad see the back of me😂. Some photos of it in the showroom and one of it in its new home..

Didn't stay white for long that's for sure! So happy with it and can't wait to get involved with you lads on the forums and at events.

Thanks all for your kind words ❤️

IMG_20180206_113733.jpg

Snapchat-1704788616.jpg

IMG_20180206_113717.jpg

• Like 10

5 hours ago, Ace8800 said:

Had a CLS55, then back to the ISF, had a couple of diesels in between the V8s. 

@Ace8800 nice man!  How did the CLS feel compared to the F? Diesel? What is diesel?😉