Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone know this ISF?

13 hours ago, Big Rat said:

..... maybe they say the same things about us and our choices......

Big Rat

Exactly - I’m sure the RCF styling is not to everyone’s taste and that’s fine as it doesn’t matter to me in the slightest . I like the M4’s styling, but they are so common where I live that you almost don’t notice them which is a shame. I certainly won’t see another RCF 👍🏻

• Like 1

Ouch!!  

That’s sounds nasty & a good job it wasn’t any lower - it might have needed more than over styling!!

Hope you are ok mate.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Jgtcracer Marcus that’s a good phrase isn’t it so here I am overstyled chunky short builder......

A34CA847-35F2-444A-A219-8FBA24A89062.thumb.jpeg.1bfd9a487a5f03957cc0dd034dfb2d1c.jpeg

With fashion head gear when ice falls off roof onto your head 😂

Wounded Rat 

Bloody hell mate that's nasty, hope your well.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone, just a quick message to introduce myself, i am the new owner of the car in this thread (GK58 NFN) i bought it a few weeks ago from the trade dealer in the advert.

i  have to say what an incredible car, the points raised in this thread are not true with regards to the seat, they are comfortable yet supportive, it has not been in a shunt, i have had the car up on ramps, there are no signs of damage or replaced parts, the paint work is in fantastic condition for a 10 year old car,  the car does need a full service, but not until at least august, this would never be an issue for me , these cars need their servicing kept up to date and would never put me off a car because of it, it just gave me leverage in the negotiation.

i've maintenance washed the car and counted 2 scratches that need addressing, one light cleaning scratch on the roof and a swirl scratch above the petrol cap, these are light and can be detailed/buffed out easily, the lower front bumper has light stone chips which is reasonable for the age of the car and again can be easily rectified. other than that the paintwork its stellar, compliments to the the previous forum owner who i know had it professionally detailed from the youtube channel. the colour on this car is fantastic , the dark grey gleams in the sunshine when it appears

all 4 wheels have paint on but looked like there are some minor scuff repairs, again nothing i cant get sorted easily, the interior is immaculate in my opinion, there are a couple of small marks, but you do have to look for them to find them , again nothing i can sort out, 

that V8 noise from the exhaust is just incredible , the cold starts are epic , even non car people (yes they do exist) from my work come out to watch me turn on my car to drive home for lunch :)

at £13k this car was a steal so thanks for every on here who was interested for being picky and not buying it and leaving it for me ;) , at £16k with a FLSH and a 2 year Lexus warranty i still feel it is worth every penny

i had a Golf R32 a few years back and was a member on the R32 owners club forum and love the community they provide, looks an even better set up on here, easy to navigate the topics etc.

so that's it really, just a quick message to let you guys know the car is in good hands now and will be cherished and looked after, hope to interact with you all on this forum at some point in the future

thanks and here is a couple of photos 

40765298935_6c94df0dc6_h.jpg

26788547637_2055debea9_b.jpg

• Like 6

@IIVORC Ian great write up Matey as you can tell from the outpouring of the people on here we don’t like to think our cars fall into the wrong hands !

Sounds like you are just the man and thank god another ‘F’ owner in the West.

You right sometimes it’s good to take a punt and you’ve got a bargain there, loads on here and YouTube about the car look forward to meeting you both some time.

Big Rat

• Like 2

Welcome to the club & glad you are pleased - they are a brilliant car.

Also like to echo the above as there are so few of these cars it’s good to know it’s now with someone who will look after it. 👍🏻

Fun times ahead 😉

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2018 at 1:54 PM, Pecker said:

And a 3rd (mine) which will be bargain of the century as it's a CAT D....

A h*** of a lot car for the money I would add.

66k, 2 previous owners, 2010, white (when clean), with a few functional mods included. Just no idea what price to ask for it now lol...

Hi, what happened to your ISF, did you trade it in?

5 minutes ago, AndyHooper said:

Hi, what happened to your ISF, did you trade it in?

Think it might be the one we have just looked at pearlescent white, quite a few mods, carbon grill, 19" Brembos, Remap etc. 66Kmiles, 

isf_white1.jpg

isf_white2.jpg

• Like 1