Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Member, WildeRover

WildeRover

Collected my SC 430 today looking forward to getting to know it better.  I have been researching the model over the last few weeks and in General mainly favourable. The major comments being that the people that eventually sell them are really reluctant to do so, therefore I consider myself somewhat lucky to have obtained this one from a former Army colleague.

Welcome to the LOC Eddie and congrats on the new aquisition. I'm sure you'll be very happy

We always appreciate some pics and details of the car so don't let us down :)

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

You don’t see many Sc430s on the road ( by coincidence I did see one today in Ashby de la Zouch) and another was one of few cars that actually beat my LS400 off the line at traffic lights!

Hello and a warm welcome to the forum. 

The Lexus SC 430 is a lovely little car. Infact the guy I bought my IS-F from is a Lexus enthusiast and also owns one of these. He took me for a spin in it around Hereford and it was an absolute delight.

Looking forward to seeing the pics 😀 

Congratulations on your choice ,the SC is a great car, I looked long and hard a couple of years ago but finally chose the convertible IS 250 ,rear seats for grandchildren ! .I think you will enjoy it ,especially the V8  .Spring is just around the corner 

Dave