Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

one day to the next

What an absolutely stunning looking car you have there. Fantastic colour.  You must be over the moon.

I'm hoping to join the F club myself soon. There's one at Lexus coventry I've got my eye on.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, peachy said:

What an absolutely stunning looking car you have there. Fantastic colour.  You must be over the moon.

I'm hoping to join the F club myself soon. There's one at Lexus coventry I've got my eye on.

@peachy

Shaun sent you a pm about that car.

Big Rat

The GSF at coventry is still there as i seen it yesterday when i took the IS for some work.They sold the RCF but that GSF has been there a while now,i'm sure theres a dent on the rear bumper too.

1 hour ago, Eame64 said:

The GSF at coventry is still there as i seen it yesterday when i took the IS for some work.They sold the RCF but that GSF has been there a while now,i'm sure theres a dent on the rear bumper too.

@Eame64 Negotiations start there then 🤓

🐀

24 minutes ago, Comedian said:

@Flytvr It seems black RC-Fs appeal to the small market Dav, unless I've mis-understood you?

@Flytvr Hey Dav Mr Comedy Club is making that small connection with me again, I’m 5’9 and a quarter I’ll have him know  :yes:

🐀

@Big Rat It's an interesting point.

This is where I sometimes get confused over 'Lexus Think'

The GSF I see as the sleeper F with 4 doors, more conservative styling etc - then wham, orange calipers with a large F on them. Then the 'shouty look at me' RC get black calipers with Lexus written on them.

Lucky for me I prefer black on my car. Although a blue F logo would have been better.

A quick look on Autotrader reveals a drop from 73k to 38k in £8600 miles or a quite shocking £4 per mile - RC had to be 2 years old and twice the millage to hit those prices from a 10k lower start point.

Certainly better value used buy than an RC as long as the depreciation slows.