Quick Question guys,

I have the Mark Levinson sound system installed in my IS250 and for some strange reason I can't seem to forward any parts of my music tracks.

There is a skip track button but no forwards, I have tried holding down the skip button but all it does is jump to the next track. 

Anyone know the solution? 

Pressing down the track forward controls on the steering wheel  for a second allows you to forward the CD or radio station track on to the next but if you hold it down for a few seconds it will move the disc on to the next disc.

Pressing the two buttons on the head unit (up / down) keeping your finger on the respective button allows you to fast forward or reverse the tracks in play in CD mode within the track itself.

Thank you Is200 Newbie, I'll give it a shot when im in the car next :) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By igotthechronicbythetree
      Hi all,   I'm selling my Pioneer AVH-X8800BT stereo, I'm only selling due to selling my car and my current car won't take this unit. It will also come with the Pioneer ND-BC8 rear camera which is brand new that I didn't get round to fitting.   It's a fantastic unit which supports both Android Auto and also apple Car Play. I tend to buy Pioneer units due to the 2 USB's that they have and also the user friendly interface. It also has Bluetooth and lots of other features that I probably haven't even used. The fascia is removable which is handy and a rare feature for most system.   It's in excellent condition and comes with:   Box Stereo and fascia Fascia holder Pioneer remote 2 x USB cable extensions Microphone ISO lead Stereo surround Pioneer reversing camera   I can help with fitting for those who might need a hand.   Any questions please ask, I am looking for £450 or very near offer.  
      For sale: Hi all, I'm selling my Pioneer AVH-X8800BT stereo, I'm only selling due to selling my car and my current car won't take this unit. It will also come with the Pioneer ND-BC8 rear camera which is brand new that I didn't get round to fitting.
      It's a fantastic unit which supports both Android Auto and also apple Car Play. I tend to buy Pioneer units due to the 2 USB's that they have and also the user friendly interface. It also has Bluetooth and lots of other features that I probably haven't even used. The fascia is removable which is handy and a rare feature for most system.
      Item Condition: Excellent condition
      Price and price conditions: £450
      Pictures:

Contact Details: Please PM me
      Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection would be better, wouldn't like to post due to it being fragile.
    • By Nickyt211
      Heya Ive just purchased a lovely rx300 2004. But the CD player is not working. The radio works fine but when you press load it says wait and then nothing happens the radio just carries on playing and there is no responce when you press cd or tape.
      does anyone know what the problem might be and if it's a repair or replacement type of job.
      im thinking the simplest option would be to get a second hand unit that I could get fitted. If I take this option how easy is it to remove the cd unit, could I do it myself or should I get a technician on it? On the same wavelength would a cd unit from a rx350 fit ok (thinking a newer model may have less issues) and if mine has the mark Levison system can I swap it for a normal system. 
      Any help would be appreciated 

• By olliesgrandad
      On previous cars with high end audio systems when in DAB the display has indicated the title of music tracks playing or other info about the programme.
      On my Lexus it does sometimes display some information , but seems quite random. Also if the audio display is full screen it makes itself smaller after a short period of time.
      I always understood one of the big advantages of DAB was the ability to display text information about programmes on the screen?
    • By jabowsi
      Hi All, has anyone updated a rx400h nav screen and Mark Levinson hi fi to the later one which has the 'AUDIO' button in place of the 'CLOCK' button on the earlier versions?
      I have a '06 RX400h and would like to update it but maybe someone out there has already tried? Any pit falls? can it even be done?
    • By DanD
      Three times in so many weeks the audio system in my RX450h has switched itself either on or off without me having pressed any button.
      The first time, the radio switched itself on... and I assumed that I'd hit the steering wheel button while going around a roundabout. However the second and third time, the radio switched itself off, and this could not be down to me as you need to press the steering wheel button for at least a couple of seconds for the radio to switch off.
      Any idea?