Adam570

What first car should i get for my son (preferably a Lexus)

Much as I want to say a red 2001 IS300 (!), I have to add another vote for the Yaris. My wife has a 2001 1.3 with a ridiculous 33k on it, and aside form one exhaust, two auxiliary belts and one shock absorber, it has been vice and trouble free. They must be available for peanuts now. 

• Like 2

If it were me and my lad was going for a first motor I'd go for something boring like this.

https://www.hindleandallen.co.uk/used-volkswagen-polo-blackburn-lancashire-1447763         

My first four wheel transport was a 1955 Morris van with sliding doors like the Post Office vans lol, a wonderful old workhorse that got me all over Scotland and most of England and never let me down.

My first car (after passing my test; had quite a few prior!) was a 1979 Mazda B1800 pickup that'd beenot hot-rodded. Foot wide back tyres and a lifted rear end. It actually had a removable roof too - convertible pickup for the win! Got a Capri after that, and still own it 16 years later! It has nearly 300bhp now, so it's changed a little ;)

Toyota Aygo ( almost a Lexus??? )