Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

i phone 5 connection issue

my wifes i phone 5 wont conect to add all her contacts to the system when i try to download contacts it looses connectivity ?

anther thing it has a bury phone kit in it ?? why when it has a phone prep bulit in !!

21 hours ago, Shahpor said:

Assuming it has a Gen 05 sat nav system, this should hopefully be of some help:

I have an 06 IS Navigator and was having this problem with an Iphone 6S. I just assumed it was the fact that you couldn't push the contacts on apple that was the problem. What Gen would my system be?

Thanks

1 minute ago, Shahpor said:

Yours should be Gen 05 as well.

Since I am an Android users, I can't comment on iphones.  Doesn't it have the option to share contacts?

Not as far as I'm aware. Think it is one of the criticisms apple always get. I stand to be corrected but I can't see any way to do it.

Must be the facelift 'allowing it' to happen then, But I have an Iphone 4 ( Daughters hand me down!) and can't see and way to transfer the contacts in the phone! Anyone have any tutorial's so to speak?

paul m.

I had to perform a full reset on my phone a couple of weeks back. A right PITA.

My wife had just recently changed to a 5S. So  I figured I would remove all devices and start over.

After pairing my Iphone to the car via Bluetooth there was a screen  on the car which asked "do you want to upload all contacts from the device" (or something very similar). They all uploaded in seconds.

On 13/02/2018 at 4:07 PM, normski2 said:

Thats odd. For a while I had a iphone 4S and wifey had a iphone4.

Both connected and shunted all contacts across. Sounds like something has been attended to in the facelift version.

Or possibly in one of the apple IOS updates