Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello there! Looking for an IS-F

Blista

Hi everybody!

I'm currently looking for a new daily driver to complement a small collection of Honda toys and I fell in love with the IS-F.

I registered here to learn more about those cars and what to be wary about when browsing, and maybe to find an IS-F owner who's considering parting with his car?

I'm based in West Midlands.

• Like 1

Thanks Paul! Have you had one?

I'd love a Ultrasonic Blue one but also considering other options. Pricewise, I'd say around 20-21k - ideally I'd like a post-2010 one. I'm not too fussed on mileage if I can get one for that price.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blista said:

Lol, Oliver obviously hasn't twigged who the Big Rat is. You need to read some of the forum posts mate :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blista said:

I'd love a Ultrasonic Blue one but also considering other options. Pricewise, I'd say around 20-21k - ideally I'd like a post-2010 one. I'm not too fussed on mileage if I can get one for that price.

@Blista Oliver I recently sold mine in Silver on a 59 a couple of weeks ago it's at Lexus Cheltenham, but falls into your budget.

There is also a car there owned by a forum member until recently which meets your requirements but is a fair bit more money as the lower mileage later cars will be especially from a dealer.

Be a good idea if you posted on the 'F' forum and you will get all the help and advice there matey.

Big Rat

• Like 1