Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Big leak of coolant under my 2008 ISF

On 2/14/2018 at 2:40 PM, Big Rat said:

@etienne1201 Etienne sorry about that fella if it helps you there is an isF that used to belong to a member that was rolled on the motorway a short time back but the car itself is intact as such so there is a very real possibility the box is fine.

Ive rang the dismantling people where the car is if this is an option for you they are looking for £1750.00 for the gearbox that's about €2000.00, the guy to speak to there is Bill who deals with the Lexus side of things, the link to the company is below.

http://www.lexusbreakers.co.uk/

There are photographs of the car on the site, I know of this car and pre crash condition was fantastic.

There are pre accident pictures on the forum of the car and a video as well.

Good luck with sorting it fella.

Big Rat

£1750 he's having a laugh. You can probably rebuild it for not much more. 

£1750 he's having a laugh. You can probably rebuild it for not much more.  I'm sure he will be waiting for a long time to sell it seeing as how rare these cars are.

9 minutes ago, khizrs said:

£1750 he's having a laugh. You can probably rebuild it for not much more.  I'm sure he will be waiting for a long time to sell it seeing as how rare these cars are.

He tried to get 3700 out of me then dropped it to 2500 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, etienne1201 said:

In the end I found a used gearbox on Ebay for 1000 € delivered. The cost for a refurbishment was 5000 €! @Connor what did you do after your gearbox problem?

Good news mate . I spent 3 grand on it and eventually give in and sold the car . 

Does your second hand gearbox work ok now . I read you couldn’t get the gears to work 

• 2 weeks later...