Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Firmware version

My car is going in for a service tomorrow and I'm going to ask them to check the firmware version for me.

Does anyone know what the latest version number is for the NX Luxury please?  I can then check what I've got at the moment to see if it needs doing.

On 2/11/2018 at 9:42 AM, bluenose1940 said:

My car is going in for a service tomorrow and I'm going to ask them to check the firmware version for me.

Does anyone know what the latest version number is for the NX Luxury please?  I can then check what I've got at the moment to see if it needs doing.

How did you get on?

When I had my IS300h, I was able to see the firmware version that was installed and, before I parted with it the version number was something along the lines of VD12103A but, when I scan through pretty much everything on my NX, I can't find any number that looks anything like this.

My car went in for service on Monday and they have told me that they did an update for me but I have no way of checking this.  I could find numbers that relate to Model I.D. and Model Number, Gracenote Database versions but nothing even remotely similar to the number that I could see on my IS.

I asked in my original post if anyone knows what the current version is but no one has responded yet.  Does anyone know the detail?  I don't want to ask the dealer as they may think that I don't trust them.

44 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

Isn't it under setup > general > software update? Do you have the standard or premium nav?

Yes I've been down that route but, I think that you may possibly have nailed it, I had the premium nav in my IS but only the standard in my NX.  Is it possible to upgrade to the premium from standard.  I suppose if it is it would cost £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££'s eh!

So,isn't there a single NX owner on here who knows what the latest firmware/software version number is and where to find it?

As I said earlier I would have thought that the number would be along the lines of the IS, i.e. VD12103A but I can't find anything that closely resembles.

Do Lexus list the versions numbers for each model on their customer portal?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links