Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So Whats Your Profession?

Andrew888

James said "Ended up setting up as self employed as Plumbing and Property Maintenance and enjoy the variety of work. Mostly last year decorating and bathroom renovations. I'm a fully qualified plumber and I certainly don't earn a lot. This tax year 10k but don't need a big income as live on my own narrowboat and have no wife or kids to support. Contentment in life counts more to me"

Phil beat me to it with his response, I too enjoyed reading the post..  Good on yer James.  May you be contented for the rest of your days.

Do you enjoy a spot of fishing?

Ooh, posh taxi!

That is One of the most frequent comments I get.

It’s different to the ford mundane and Vauxhall insipid that are the mainstream taxis round here, most of my regulars love it

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

Electronic Engineer. 

I've designed circuits and PCBs that have gone in Hi-Fi, fire alarms, coin handling machines and these days cars, among many other things. 

Ok, just found this thread so here goes.

'Retired' last year (age 54) after 28 years as a frontline Firefighter for the Fire & Rescue Service, before that was an Installation Electrician for Electricity Supply Industry (9 years).

Now working as a Firefighter in the Film & TV industry, so not technically retired......

Paul m.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links