Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi sheamus, it was only because of your info that let me find the necessary part, thank you for that. It's a bit disappointing that lexus don't try the cheapest option first but as I mentioned above they seem to be LED down the motor replacement path in the diagnostic checks. Another person from Ireland has just started another thread about the same problem so I have directed him to this thread. Seems like the early cars are having a few issues with the wipers and quite a few in Ireland which seems strange. May be we should buy up all the stock on eBay just in case!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bob99

I have this same issue. Wipers only work on full speed. I live in Ireland but my car is imported from UK. I'm going to buy from eBay and put it into may car. We will see what happen. I only afraid, if I buy from eBay used relay I still can have this same problem ;(

• 1 year later...

My wipers have also stopped in the middle of a storm. Dangerous!  

I took my is300h to the dealer and they said there was nothing they could find to explosion the issue. 

Then I noticed that my radio speakers aren’t working, and correspondingly the warning sounds from my gps. 

Back at the dealer again, they still couldn’t find any fault. But they did advise me to book a full diagnostic.

Strange that Toyota/Lexus hasn’t comethis more often. 

Any valid suggestions from you?