Big Rat

IsF Group buy @ Hayward &Scott

Recommended Posts

I know it's a bit of a week for exhaust talk, and nearly all of us know about H&S with them Highly recommended by @Peter P18 and a fair few members already using there various systems.

So I had a long talk with Ian at H&S and he has agreed to a group buy if 5 or more of you are interested and I will organise it for those that are up for it he hasn't said yet how much discount as yet but I will let you all know as soon as possible.

The discount will apply for whichever configuration you guys choose for your car

 

So I'm going ahead with them for a cat back for my Rcf as is @Comedian, and Ian has been kind enough to accept our own design as to how the systems  is going to look.

We are going to film the before and afters of our cars being done and share with you all.

SO THE LIST OF YOU SO FAR IS........

@Toothy IsF

@FTBBCVoodoo isF

@Jonb Rcf

@Womble72 isF

On the phone to Ian at H&S tomorrow to firm up on some detail as regards each individual requirements and pricing news.

 

Big Rat

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

5 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

I know it's a bit of a week for exhaust talk, and nearly all of us know about H&S with them Highly recommended by @Peter P18 and a fair few members already using there various systems.

So I had a long talk with Ian at H&S and he has agreed to a group buy if 5 or more of you are interested and I will organise it for those that are up for it he hasn't said yet how much discount as yet but I will let you all know as soon as possible.

The discount will apply for whichever configuration you guys choose for your car

 

So I'm going ahead with them for a cat back for my Rcf as is @Comedian, and Ian has been kind enough to accept our own design as to how the systems  is going to look.

We are going to film the before and afters of our cars being done and share with you all.

 

Big Rat

 

Will these be switchable 🐀? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@emjay82 No matey cat back with redesign back boxes and tips  not the Rcf previously done by them as advertised on the site.

Big Rat 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was my idea but@Big Rat sorted out something better :)c9ee56001540a436270e8da329ba1a8e.jpg

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Comedian said:

This was my idea but@Big Rat sorted out something better :)c9ee56001540a436270e8da329ba1a8e.jpg

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk
 

@Comedian Nah far to understated......... :whistling:

Big Rat

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Big Rat I am in...  I was only messaging @Peter P18 a couple of days ago regarding which setup to go for.

Got to spend the bonus on something other than nappies for the new arrival (due March)

Loud exhausts help babies to sleep right? My 2 year old keeps telling me to "make the noise" and "go faster" when the intake flap opens so I know she will love it :-)

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

@Big Rat I am in...  I was only messaging @Peter P18 a couple of days ago regarding which setup to go for.

Got to spend the bonus on something other than nappies for the new arrival (due March)

Loud exhausts help babies to sleep right? My 2 year old keeps telling me to "make the noise" and "go faster" when the intake flap opens so I know she will love it :-)

 

My little boy falls asleep faster in the ISF than the family car, they love the V8 rumble.....😉 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@FTBBCVoodoo Righto Lee the therapeutic values of the ISF are legendary in the child care world......:whistling:

Anyway you’re first out the block, got an idea which set up you have in mind ?

Big Rat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@FTBBCVoodoo Righto Lee the therapeutic values of the ISF are legendary in the child care world......:whistling:

Anyway you’re first out the block, got an idea which set up you have in mind ?

Big Rat

:-)

Full system.  X Pipe.  Not sure whether to go oval or round tips though.  Also like the black ceramic coated tips like @Peter P18 as it will save having to clean the them :-)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An x pipes works higher up the revs right? Is the ISF H pipe as stock?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Big Rat Put my name down for this please. I have been in touch with Ian myself in January. Held off due to price, so a discount might very well tempt me to get one! Depending on what can be negotiated of course.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Toothy David consider yourself included as soon as I’ve an update regarding that I’ll let you know 👍

🐀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m VERY tempted BUT not sure if I will be able to afford it, Outback is in having head gaskets done n the eldest daughter is 17 next week, but I’d be interested to know price IF I can, when are you looking at doing it?? 

H&S is only about 5 miles from me too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Womble72 Paul I’m waiting on the GB package buy, in overall terms yours will be the cheapest mate 5 miles away !

Im 5 hours away :yes:

But seriously as soon as I know will post it up 👍

Big Rat

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

 

 5 hours away :yes:

 

I'll expect you in 3.5hrs then :wink3:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Big Rat, I would be interested as well.  I had the ISF exhaust done at Infinity Exhausts as did @Mark G and was very pleased.  No doubt I will get the RCF done as it will need a little more rumble 😀.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jon_B said:

@Big Rat, I would be interested as well.  I had the ISF exhaust done at Infinity Exhausts as did @Mark G and was very pleased.  No doubt I will get the RCF done as it will need a little more rumble 😀.  

An RCF on the standard exhaust IMHO is..... ZZZZZzzzzz ZZZZZZZzzzzz

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Warrington guy You just need to get one on that new Carbon of yours Matey, I mean there’s no one else in here with a White Carbon....... oh hang on a minute.....

🐀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flytvr . Just the same as a isf . Struggle to understand lexus stock exhaust systems.surely they should  be producing something better . 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Warrington guy said:

Flytvr . Just the same as a isf . Struggle to understand lexus stock exhaust systems.surely they should  be producing something better . 

 No Dave, they are considerably worse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Flytvr said:

 No Dave, they are considerably worse

Theyre worse!???!!??!!?!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jgtcracer said:

Theyre worse!???!!??!!?!!!

Yes, I think they are much more refined generally. The augmented sound thing is horrible as well. Why Lexus invested money sticking that thing in V8 cars is beyond me!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes, I think they are much more refined generally. The augmented sound thing is horrible as well. Why Lexus invested money sticking that thing in V8 cars is beyond me!!
It's only activated in sport+ so use sport-S manual for fun without it. I can't tell if it's on or off in expert mode. Too busy.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now