Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IsF Group buy @ Hayward &Scott

Thanks for your efforts Paul. Possibly works out around a 5% saving, bigger would have been better, but £60 is far better than nothing!
I assume fitting is not included in the online prices? In which case, are people fitting themselves? Think that's the route I'd take.
250 mile round trip for me. Much cheaper to get it posted than pay for fuel :wink3:.

• Like 1

If it's got the sound and performance gain of the H&S catback, I'd go for the TOM'S for certain. Massive name in Toyota/Lexus tuning and racing.
But you will have to factor shipping and maybe import charges in. Might not make it comparable on price.

• Like 1

You need to add at least £200 shipping and 30% of the £1600 for import charges so I make it an estimate once landed of £2000.

EDIT: £2500 more like. See below.

Here are the shipping costs:

DHL - Express Worldwide

GBP £ 512.17

FedEx - Economy 7 Day Shipping

GBP £ 471.34

FedEx Priority Express  provides the widest coverage for international deliveries of any size.

Ships to most countries in 7 days once dispatched from Japan

Online tracking available throughout delivery

FedEx - Priority Express

GBP £ 716.05

19 minutes ago, Comedian said:

DHL - Express Worldwide

GBP £ 512.17

GBP £ 471.34

FedEx Priority Express  provides the widest coverage for international deliveries of any size.

FedEx - Priority Express

GBP £ 716.05

Having quite a bit of experience with these carriers, I would bet money on it turning up damaged.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Comedian said:

DHL - Express Worldwide

GBP £ 512.17

GBP £ 471.34

FedEx - Priority Express

GBP £ 716.05

@Big Rat - How's your Japanese bud?  Fancy getting a group buy sorted for this one as well ;-)

I'll accept free shipping :-)

• Haha 1

Just emailed Ian at H&S to confirm prices with discount, no tips, etc.
Still quite expensive for me, so need to mull it over. I think it's the £1000 barrier putting me off. Too many digits!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

@Big Rat - How's your Japanese bud?  Fancy getting a group buy sorted for this one as well ;-)

I'll accept free shipping :-)

@FTBBCVoodooLee my Japanese oh right I have but one phrase I say it to all my customers “No coffee no workee “  Anyway if there is one thing I don’t miss about my isF and it’s the only thing I don’t have to think about the bloody exhaust choices or lack thereof any more 😂

🐀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Toothy said:

Just emailed Ian at H&S to confirm prices with discount, no tips, etc.
Still quite expensive for me, so need to mull it over. I think it's the £1000 barrier putting me off. Too many digits!

It is considering Infinity will do a cat back for £750 fitted, or on a group buy even less........................

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The group buy died a death not enough ISF's and some of those that did thought the discount on offer was not sufficient and the time scale to get the numbers up didn't work for them.

So it's back to the individual as and when they want to, plenty have in the past, @Flytvryou heard all those at Cosford who had them didn't you ?

🐀

11 hours ago, Big Rat said:

The group buy died a death not enough ISF's and some of those that did thought the discount on offer was not sufficient and the time scale to get the numbers up didn't work for them.

So it's back to the individual as and when they want to, plenty have in the past, @Flytvryou heard all those at Cosford who had them didn't you ?

🐀

The only IS-F exhaust I liked was Blue's. Didn't like the H&S. As always, each to their own :yes:

Just now, Big Rat said:

@FTBBCVoodoo There are one or two vids on YouTube of them Lee, no doubt you've seen them they do look well made.

🐀

@FTBBCVoodooOf course you could always buy all the standard stuff I have for sale and have a fabricator sort you something custom, I don't want that much for it all and I'd deliver it to you in the price were not that far apart, pm if your interested 👍

Big Rat

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@FTBBCVoodooOf course you could always buy all the standard stuff I have for sale and have a fabricator sort you something custom, I don't want that much for it all and I'd deliver it to you in the price were not that far apart, pm if your interested 👍

Big Rat

But if you deliver it then chances are that I will end up spending even more on an RCF instead....  Unless your "other car" is a Bedford Rascal ;-)

• Like 1

But if you deliver it then chances are that I will end up spending even more on an RCF instead....  Unless your "other car" is a Bedford Rascal ;-)
Delivered by a rascal alright :D

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

@FTBBCVoodoo No Lee the other car is my Trusty Transit !

🐀

• Like 1