Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IsF Group buy @ Hayward &Scott

30 minutes ago, Comedian said:

It's only activated in sport+ so use sport-S manual for fun without it. I can't tell if it's on or off in expert mode. Too busy.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Lexus got it wrong on two counts - 

a) It’s just not necessary 

b) If we have to have it, it should be implemented as it is the GS-F

Lexus got it wrong on two counts - 
a) It’s just not necessary 
b) If we have to have it, it should be implemented as it is the GS-F

I agree. Also in the RCh can turn it off. Not sure how it is in the gs.

I would guess a bit of fiddling under the dashboard and one could disable the speaker.

Might take a look.

43 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Thought I'd post a couple of clips from a members car on here I'm sure he won't mind just to get the juices flowing 😁

Big Rat 

That's an AMAZING sound :yes:

• Like 2

[mention=54052]Comedian[/mention] There was a time when I would have had the ability to work out what that meant once I'd entered the missing letter, but I'm married now so.............
[emoji232]
Well, I'm glad the forum software censors such an offensive word. Sheeesh

I bloody hate any enhanced sound system, on the Gsf the "Active sound control" comes through the front speakers in Sport mode and through front and rear speakers in Sport+ although to be honest it al sounds the bloody same to me, pointless, surely any true petrol head wants to listen to the actual sound the engine/exhaust is making not some melody dreamt up by a Yamaha sound engineer..........................

Rant over...........................

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I bloody hate any enhanced sound system, on the Gsf the "Active sound control" comes through the front speakers in Sport mode and through front and rear speakers in Sport+ although to be honest it al sounds the bloody same to me, pointless, surely any true petrol head wants to listen to the actual sound the engine/exhaust is making not some melody dreamt up by a Yamaha sound engineer..........................
Rant over...........................
Is there a separate fuse for it? Wonder if can be turned off through techstream?

@-nick- Hi Nick hopefully going to establish that in the morning, Ian at H&S was waiting to see if 5 people were interested first, if the price is right for the system you want that makes the 5.

I will let everybody know tomorrow night, do you want me to provisionally put you on the list you are committing to nothing at this stage? No one is as yet.

Big Rat 

I've had an e-mail from Ian regarding the group buy and understandably he is insistent on 5 ISF's, the discount being offered when the number is achieved is £60.00 this is applied to whatever system is chosen, the vat element is in this figure.

Perhaps not the sort of figure that some had in mind but he does point that he has fitted many systems to both members and no members cars and is conscious of the fact that all of them paid full price and some quite recently.

So the offer remains on here until such time the required number of people is reached.

Big Rat

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

I've had an e-mail from Ian regarding the group buy and understandably he is insistent on 5 ISF's, the discount being offered when the number is achieved is £60.00 this is applied to whatever system is chosen, the vat element is in this figure.

Perhaps not the sort of figure that some had in mind but he does point that he has fitted many systems to both members and no members cars and is conscious of the fact that all of them paid full price and some quite recently.

So the offer remains on here until such time the required number of people is reached.

Big Rat

Does it come with a free lunch? ;-)

Thanks for pursuing.  I was planning on paying for a full price system over next couple of months anyhow so any discount appreciated :-)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Thanks for pursuing ratty, I've heard of this strategy before, I think it's called price fixing 😉. Can you please confirm to the forum if the discount is 60 cakes or £60.... 🤔 

@emjay82 Customer bought us some cakes fro Waitrose today saw the prices on the packs 😳

I’m having it in cakes 😉

No probs always happy to help

🐀

6 hours ago, Mark G said:

So what is the actual price of the system.............

@Mark G I would guess you need to look at the RCF system pricing as it is significantly cheaper due to the easier construction, short pipe to a simple 2 bolt flange. Essentially a simple muffler delete to use the common term.

@Big Rat Thanks for your efforts, I am going ahead - have not found a better sounding as-good-value system. To get better probably talking about spending nearly 2.5k which I'm not in the market for. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links