Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GSF vs LC500 - my review

Hi Guys 

Thanx for the kind words seems the dysfunctional me was missed a tad.....The Rat will be back on the road sooon... right who’s organising the next meet 😉

🐀

• Like 2

I think we obviously need to re-title this thread to the Big Rat appreciation society.....

Glad you are getting back into circulation Paul....

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, JonP said:

I think we obviously need to re-title this thread to the Big Rat appreciation society.....

Glad you are getting back into circulation Paul....

Oi! Gerrof! Start yer own thread! 😉

Welcome back!

4 minutes ago, mrfunex said:

Oi! Gerrof! Start yer own thread! 😉

Welcome back!

Well, 'F' cars are obsolete anyway these days, given that after 2022 everything is going to have to have a speed limiter and a black box in it. I'm off to swap mine for a Prius.. 

• Haha 1

On 3/31/2019 at 2:17 PM, Big Rat said:

Hi All

I know been a long while appreciate to see some remember me....... was it my charm.....Witt.....being a pain in the arse ☺️

Anyway being sorting  some personal and health issues nearly resolved and I’ll be back.......

Oh and Kitt is still with me........

Be good to meet up with old and new sometime 

08F0F0E2-1638-445F-9E79-C62F2C10A9B4.thumb.jpeg.d16a9cd79fde96fd081ec1cb66d0157b.jpeg

Big Rat 🐀

Hi Paul,

Good to see you back on the forum mate 👍🏻

• Like 1

H Matt,

Hope all is well with you.  

Mercedes Benz World at Brooklands is one possibility if it was a southern meet. Duxford aerodrome is another I know some of the guys have been to recently - I’m sure they will have views on its suitability. 

Be good to catch up 👍🏻

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DAW said:

H Matt,

Hope all is well with you.  

Mercedes Benz World at Brooklands is one possibility if it was a southern meet. Duxford aerodrome is another I know some of the guys have been to recently - I’m sure they will have views on its suitability. 

Be good to catch up 👍🏻

Hi David, all good mate thanks, hope you are too, above sounds like a plan, we’ll all get our heads together and get something sorted. I’m well overdue a look round your new car 👍🏻

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mattmech said:

Hi David, all good mate thanks, hope you are too, above sounds like a plan, we’ll all get our heads together and get something sorted. I’m well overdue a look round your new car 👍🏻

Sounds good Matt & it has certainly been a while mate.  

Happy to oblige re the RCF, as long as I’m not responsible for giving you itchy feet away from that cracking ISF of yours 😉😆

• Like 1

They have 2 LC500 for sale at Lexus Derby. What chance do you think they will let me have one as a courtesy car when my ISF gets serviced.  :tongue_smilie:  If I was in the market to buy (which by miles I'm not) there are a fair few on the market at present so should mean a good deal could be had ? 

6 hours ago, gb1600e said:

They have 2 LC500 for sale at Lexus Derby. What chance do you think they will let me have one as a courtesy car when my ISF gets serviced.  :tongue_smilie:  If I was in the market to buy (which by miles I'm not) there are a fair few on the market at present so should mean a good deal could be had ? 

Always worth a try, last time mine was in they had an ex demo lc500, did suggest they let me take it for a while, the salesman just smiled and said he was happy to show me around it :wallbash: