Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

BASS, BASS, BASS,

I FOR GOT TO MENTION TV,(HEADREST STAND ALONE FLIP DOWN) DVD, SAT NAV VCP POST YOUR QUESTION AND I WILL FORWARD IT TO OUR TEC DEPARTMENT TO TRY AND HELP YOU THROUGH IT

I HAVE PICS OF AN IS200 DEMO CAR WE HAD IT HAD

7" WIDE SCREEN UP FRONT (MOTORISED)

2 5"WIDE SCREEN MONITORS IN THE HEAD RESTS

MULTI REGION DVD BUILT IN TO THE CENTRE REAR ARM REST

PS ONE

12" ROCKFORD POWER DVD

BD1000.1 BRIDGED DOWN TO 1 OHM

& INFINITY KAPPA ALLROUND

TINTED WINDOWS 33%

GOLD PACK

AND SLOW AS F**CK ENGINE :lol:

I WILL TRY TO POST SOME PIC

no we did not change the head unit as it did every thing we needed

if you would like to see the pic of the demo car send me your address via u2u messages

stayed tuned as i may have asolution for the single din dash idea

i have already had the met paint on the dash and around the window switches mached so give me a few day and i will come up with some for this

if you are intrested in the singl din adaptor please post to give me an idea of how many we may sell and costing this would also go for gs as well

Hey guys, my names Chris.

I work with L3X JG doing the audio stuff in case anyone was wondering...

We will definitely be looking at manufacturing Lexus fascias in the near future...only the logistics will tell us whether or not it is feasible.

Rest assured, we will keep you posted on this as Autoleads have no plans to make a fascia for any Lexus and we feel that every owner should have the option of personalising that aspect of his/her car.

If anyone has any questions regarding stereo upgrades I will be more than happy to answer them.

Chris :cool:

Originally posted by DaVitch

Hey guys, my names Chris.

If anyone has any questions regarding stereo upgrades I will be more than happy to answer them.

Chris :cool:

Hi Chris - welcome to the Club.

I'd like to upgrade the speakers in my GS300-II , what would you recommend??

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by docurley

I own 1 Mrk1 GS300 Sport and was looking to replace the head-unit with a TV nav system but im not sure what head unit would be best or if it can be done.

Any help would be good.

David

How about Alpine's DVD navigation?

Whole of Europe on a single disc and MUCH quicker...

:)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links