Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2013 GS250 Nearside Front Lower Suspension Arm

Hi All,

I have a 2013 GS250 Sport. I have just been told that I need a new Nearside Lower Suspension Arm, and Bush (White dot). Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy parts?

The links to Parts on the forum do not seem to work?

Thanks

sorry, cant answer you question directly, (my car goes to Lexus so I wouldnt hunt round for parts) but just wondered what mileage you are at?

any idea why you need this eg damage or is it wear and tear?

image.png.988112113db000094ea8b61f9ea7d7ab.png

Assume your looking for the part labelled 48640 in the diagram, this is part number 48640-30320

Might help your search but confirm with your VIN number before buying

Seen a couple of euro-breakers parts on eBay but even then you're looking at about £300 used.

HTH

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bob, just a note to say thanks very much for the diagram.

I managed to source one from a 2014 write-off that came with the correct "white dot" bush already fitted for £220 all in. A saving of over £400 on the list price, condition as new, and car back on the road three weeks earlier than waiting for OEM parts on back order.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links