Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Forum page has changed - me or you?

Just logged onto the forum and my page has changed. Looking at the screengrab below, the area on the right that I've outlined in red used to contain a list of the most recent topics and underneath was a list of the most prolific posters. As you can see, now all I'm getting is a list of useless videos - is this something that has changed at the Forum end or is it something I've inadvertently done? More importantly, how do I go back to normal?

topics.thumb.jpg.7341ee694379fc17b1be0f57be5f8145.jpg

3 minutes ago, Silversalmon said:

I got locked out for an hour or so, don't think I like the new look John.

I don't like it at all Edward. Without the list of recent topics, we may miss out on a lot of information too, so losing that is a very bad move.

the only thing that has changed is the front end to encompass the community and the right hand side on the topic views. The forums are exactly the same.

@sorcerer i have re-added the topic menu back. I have removed the videos and added news below that. We do need to have these to keep the website circulating, but at least the topics are back :D

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Silversalmon said:

Has anyone else noticed they have to sign in every time they load the site, a real PITA

No, that's not happening to me today Edward, hope it sorts itself quickly for you.

13 minutes ago, Silversalmon said:

Hope you're still enjoying your new ride, I still love mine to bits.

I am indeed my friend, it's absolutely brilliant  :biggrin: