Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

10th Edition Cars in showroom - video

I’m going to go out on a limb here - I can see why Lexus have made these, but I don’t like them.

I don’t particularly like matte paint on road cars and I don’t particularly like the blue leather, or the accents. Each to their own though! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mrfunex said:

I’m going to go out on a limb here - I can see why Lexus have made these, but I don’t like them.

I don’t particularly like matte paint on road cars and I don’t particularly like the blue leather, or the accents. Each to their own though! 

@mrfunex +1 on all you've said trying just a little bit to hard perhaps but to be congratulated for at least building them 😇

🐀

Not a fan of the matt paint, agree that they look like they've had a cheap wrap. On a positive.... I did like the white leather sofa with the red trim in the background and I think I spotted a slice of battenburg on the coffee table ☺... 

• Haha 1

I dont mind the Matt paint - looks pretty good IMHO.

Just not sure about the RC-F having the lower portion of the rear bumper and sideskirt black. 

Never been a fan of black wheels either. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

I like the idea of these but the details aren't quite right. Black out the chrome trim, lower the suspension and fit some special forged wheels and they would look great 😎

plus big exhaust? :yahoo:

• Like 1

Hi all.

The inside looks nice :yes: but the wheels are black er no look terrible in my view and the body colour where is the gloss / shine to it stick to one colour for the paint is what i think:yawn:

65mike

I have to say that I like it as well, though I think th steering wheel would be better if it were a darker blue. Still, if the choice was that or a white or silver carbon, I'd take the anniversary....

• Like 1