Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone know this isf

47 minutes ago, Catlnike said:

Will ask him now, I take it the wheels just want swapping sides. I take it the price is about right, as it’s low mileage

The wheels are corner specific, not interchangeable back to front or side to side, its surprising how many cars are about with mixed up wheels.

• Like 1

@Catlnike Carl I've been through my data I don't know this car it was on a private plate for some time L3XKG, it has a pretty good MOT history and is priced fairly well, if it was at a Lexus dealer it would probably be £2-4K more.

Got to be worth a look IMO, if it's an ex members car sooner or later someone will be along.

Big Rat

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Catlnike said:

Cheers guys, so am I right in now thinking the wheels are the wrong ones?

@Catlnike They just need swapping nearside front to off side front nothing more, the wheel spokes are directional bit like a propeller to aid cooling 👍

Big Rat

On 22/02/2018 at 8:54 PM, Catlnike said:

Very nice big rat the only thing that puts me off the front is its fibre glass which chips like crazy sadly

You can get away with it on the rear

I was tempted to get the wald front but the bit were it steps over the front arch and sticks out put me off if it flowed into the arch then I'd have one now