Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First used LC's at discounted prices

Linas.P

So recently first "used" LC was added with actual discount on the price. As expected it is 500h and not V8... but still that is the "step to right direction".

There were nearly new cars added before, but usually they were added at exactly RRP or even few k more. The first one with reasonable 7k off new price is available now. That means that one from Lexus Chester with nicer colour combo (in my opinion) would be discounted as well, as it contrast quite badly being their 6 month older, higher mileage ( 2000 miles wow!) and 10k more expensive.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201802193859887?onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&advertising-location=at_cars&sort=sponsored&make=LEXUS&postcode=l259pq&model=LC 500&radius=1500&page=1

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201801253095298?onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&advertising-location=at_cars&sort=sponsored&make=LEXUS&postcode=l259pq&model=LC 500&radius=1500&page=1

Yep, saw the Leicester one a while back - not a bad little discount for a car with 1000 miles on.

Wait till they have 5-10k on, they'll be around the £55k mark - or so I think anyway

The Sport Plus hybrid LC (Sonic Red/Tan) used for a few months by the boss of Lexus Hedge End was in the showroom at the beginning of February for about £83K. I don't know the mileage.

BTW, I know why nobody wants to sell their V8. :wink3: :smile:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, malcolmw said:

The Sport Plus hybrid LC (Sonic Red/Tan) used for a few months by the boss of Lexus Hedge End was in the showroom at the beginning of February for about £83K. I don't know the mileage.

BTW, I know why nobody wants to sell their V8. :wink3: :smile:

Still there at £79950 now

1666 miles

10 hours ago, MNMJ said:

In 8 years of price tracking, I've noticed Chester habitually price very strongly to start 

Agreed with this

They price extremely high compared to competitors. What inevitably ends up happening is they cant sell the car so they push it all the way down. 

Same thing happened with my wife's IS300h from Chester

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links