Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Red one is back again

Appears the red IS-F is back again.

I believe Lexus Cheltenham had it first - previous Doctor owner who only drove it 5k miles or something.

Then it didn't sell so was shipped off to Lexus Coventry.

Anyway, someone has been enjoying it and its back on the market for close enough to say £30k.

Wasn't it on for like £32k at Coventry?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-ISF/192463642997?hash=item2ccfba2175:g:cdUAAOSw7EtajsC-

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@rayaans Good spot that Rayaan it's a beauty........ mods can you chuck it over........ very gently......... to where she belongs:yahoo:

Big Rat

Its a very rare combo and low mileage - collectors item? Possibly.

There are some really nice low mileage isF's coming on the market recently...... with price tags to match, there's a pristine condition White one coming to market soon with less miles  than this one 😳

Anyway as regards this one I'm sure @Womble72 will be along shortly exalting the colour of this fine beast.

Big Rat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

There are some really nice low mileage isF's coming on the market recently...... with price tags to match, there's a pristine condition White one coming to market soon with less miles  than this one 😳

Anyway as regards this one I'm sure @Womble72 will be along shortly exalting the colour of this fine beast.

Big Rat

It is a rather fetching colour, though I'm not a fan of the interior with it.  Looks a little too "Alan Partridge" for me.  Reminds me of a Rover!!

Marcus

P.s. Got your PM big Rat, watch this space!!!

• Like 1

If the IS-F red (whatever it’s called) looked like the heavily processed first image, I’d like it, but it doesn’t 😢

I do like the contrasting interior however.

As always, each to their own 😀

On 25/02/2018 at 5:33 PM, Big Rat said:

Big Rat

Oh, is one of the other seven in existence?....lol, what an absolute beautiful colour, seeing is believing 😉......mine sort of resembles that colour with a nice dusting of salt....I mean white 😉

• Like 1

On 26/02/2018 at 7:30 AM, Flytvr said:

If the IS-F red (whatever it’s called) looked like the heavily processed first image, I’d like it, but it doesn’t 😢

I do like the contrasting interior however.

As always, each to their own 😀

As a regular user of lightroom, I couldn't agree more!! If it looked like that, I'd definatly buy it.

(And I do own a red one!!)

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links