Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wrapped IS-F. Team Sky Fan?

I rather like this combination.

Anyone know the car? It was spotted at a pub in Central Cheshire. the number plate is from Oakmere garage in Northwich

B14 ELF(a).jpg

B14 ELF(b).jpg

• Haha 1

According to .Gov the car is down as Black.

Reminds me of that what looked like a Drug Dealers Range Rover that Mike Brewer done up a few years back! "Acquired taste" and "Hideous" we're used to describe it, proper Chav if you ask me.

http://wheelerdealers.discoveryuk.com/gallery/range-rover/

paul m.

On 26/02/2018 at 12:00 PM, MNMJ said:

I rather like this combination.

Anyone know the car? It was spotted at a pub in Central Cheshire. the number plate is from Oakmere garage in Northwich

B14 ELF(a).jpg

B14 ELF(b).jpg

Oh, dear God - NO.

But, each to their own 😀

On 2/27/2018 at 5:06 PM, Big Rat said:

@MNMJ Ok I'm happy to play to the crowd but I thought this bloke looked waaaaaaayyyyyyy cooler dressed in this than the Bloke from that  particularl series .........

..... what say you @Mark G

Big Rat

IMG_0735.JPG.58fa18d8e5bf0bf05afdf2f10d71225d.JPG

I had a jumper with that pattern back in the 90's. Where does that put me on the cool --- tasteless scale?

• Like 1

[mention=46143]MNMJ[/mention] Hey matey anyone brave enough. To wear it must be cool [emoji41] 
[emoji232]
Or too psyco to insult :D

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links