Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does anyone know what the 'official' sizes should be please? Forum/internet searches seem to be bringing back differing results. Reason for asking is because mine came with some Bosch Aerotwins that I think could be a little too big...

Ta,

Noman

If they aren't catching then they can't be too big.

Far too many standard wipers have inches more room I find, and have increased wiper size on pretty much every car I've had over last 5 years or so. Why leave screen uncleaned when a larger wiper fits? Baffles me

I don't think there's enough pressure being applied on the edges leaving stuff on the screen - which I guess could be due to the age of them. So just wanted to be sure.

@Chris111 Thanks mate! Will check them out :)

• Like 1

Don't forget to give springs the sporadic good clean. When stuff gets stuck in them, it extends the spring causing wiper to have less pressure on the screen. I have to clean the spring on my other cars rear wiper (least it has one) every month or two due to crap being thrown up at back, otherwise it misses the dead centre rear spot, although clears rest of screen fine it doesn't touch this part of the screen at all, a common issue on e53 x5s

• Like 1