Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I was doing some fine tweaking of dash rattles today and this was buried under it all.  The wire goes through to the centre storage box and has a USB port on the end. Is this just for charging or is it meant for something else as well?

Ta.

IMG_20180226_134610863_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180226_133528993.jpg

Try using a usb cable, ie your charging/data cable, In to phone and the grom unit. Then should be able to access music etc by changing the source I think. Or, I'll swap you an official Lexus iPod cable in stead 😀

2 hours ago, messi said:

I had something similar fitted to a gs300 I had and it would charge the phone and also play music from the phone

It doesn't look like I'll be playing around with it today as its buried under snow!

6 hours ago, cruisermark said:

We are not that lucky lol - although i have seen a flake or two coming down

People of course we're driving like lunatics this morning, one destroying a neighbour's fence, followed by someone else 30 mins later who was making sure the job was done properly!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, The-Acre said:

People of course we're driving like lunatics this morning, one destroying a neighbour's fence, followed by someone else 30 mins later who was making sure the job was done properly!

so funny lol !

Just spoken to my other half and she most certainly left both the impossible to drive in snow Ls400 ( mine ) and her 2006 Honda Legend wth AWD un molested and phoned into work to reschedule her working week times ...........  to enjoy  a safe cuppa or two indoors   ..  whilst watching others struggling in the snow !

Malc

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Malc1 said:

Just spoken to my other half and she most certainly left both the impossible to drive in snow Ls400 ( mine ) and her 2006 Honda Legend wth AWD un molested and phoned into work to reschedule her working week times ...........  to enjoy  a safe cuppa or two indoors   ..  whilst watching others struggling in the snow !

Malc

I decided yesterday it made more sense to walk round to the local co-op to buy some nice ingredients for a cooked breakfast and stay at home.  Slightly shamed by my wife who walked to work!

• Like 1

hahahaha .........  I'm enjoying quite pleasant temperatures here in my Office in Delhi right now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  bemused that my " go faster boy racer " next door neighbour here in Delhi  has a Lamborghini that he can do max 5mph along these amazing congested roads ...................  no fear of speeding fines here  :yahoo:  

Malc

10 hours ago, Malc1 said:

hahahaha .........  I'm enjoying quite pleasant temperatures here in my Office in Delhi right now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  bemused that my " go faster boy racer " next door neighbour here in Delhi  has a Lamborghini that he can do max 5mph along these amazing congested roads ...................  no fear of speeding fines here  :yahoo:  

Malc

That reminds me of the times when I go to London, especially along the Fulham Road in Chelsea. You hear a roar from something like a Lamborghini as they accelerate for about 50 yards before they have to brake hard to avoid going into the back of a number 14 bus!

Don't worry about us here in the freezing cold, I'm sure most of us will survive....

5 minutes ago, The-Acre said:

Don't worry about us here in the freezing cold, I'm sure most of us will survive....

Of course you will, wouldn't be the same without us chatting on here would it  :whistling:  

Just off to do two/three weeks exploring Kerala in the south for my business ......  maybe offering good value packages to there if it seems a likely way to go :wink3: 

Malc

57 minutes ago, Malc1 said:

Of course you will, wouldn't be the same without us chatting on here would it  :whistling:  

Just off to do two/three weeks exploring Kerala in the south for my business ......  maybe offering good value packages to there if it seems a likely way to go :wink3: 

Malc

It sounds a tad more exotic than the kitchen I've been fitting today you lucky man!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links