Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car-Cams.

Hi folks,

Sorry to be a pest, but i am trying to find a little info. on car-cams. I have an old Blackvue 550, but there will be a need to replace it in a few months. There are topics on car-cams but i cannot find them, can anyone steer me in the right direction please.

My intention is to replace it with another Blackvue, unless of course the members have found something better.

Thanks in anticipation.

Best wishes.

Michael. 

Hello Andrew and Geoff,

thanks for the swift replies and info, I will be mulling over the options . The reason for my need to change is because i have just ordered a new 'Luxury IS300h,' should be with me about July.

I bought the Blackvue 2ch for my CT and when i changed to my IS, just kept the cameras and bought new wiring and fittings. I might do the same again, to keep the costs down. I see that dashcams are getting more expensive, but with few real improvements in proportion.

Thanks for the assistance.

Best wishes.

Michael.  

Hi again Michael, when I bought my IS300h I asked the dealer to fit my dascam (front and rear) as part of the deal.  If you have purchased you dashcam before your car turns up, I would ask your dealer to fit it for you.  i'm sure that they will oblige.

Hi Geoff,

yes, i asked the salesman about the fitting, '€51,00 for car, so you can fit my dashcam for free.' He being Italian was slopey shouldered and said that i would have to see their electrician,

I said i would supply the dashcam. This is my 3rd Lexus from them and they are usually helpful. It is a family business and the owner personally gave us a big bottle of quite good wine  when we purchased  the car - big deal, but better than a kick in the face. They know well my Anglo Saxon temperament from a previous skirmish about my CT, so look after me well now.

Best wishes.

Michael. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links