Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

50% off Wiper Blades at Eurocarparts until midnight 28/2/18

If anyone is about to purchase some Denso Blades (or others if you wish) there is 50% off with the FEB70 code at Eurocarparts until midnight tonight.

Just got some Drivers side 22" at £8.20 ....not bad at all.

I'm not in any way connected to ECP.

A set of Bosch for my (other non Lexus car) is still cheaper at Wiperblades.co.uk even with the 50% discount at ECP.  ECP just double everything then offer a discount code don't be fooled.:whistling:

That may well be right.

Have to admit I've struggled to find a better deal than this ECP deal for Denso blades delivered to my door. Pretty much all sellers mark up and discount down ...that's a given.

Denso's are the only ones I'll get for my 250, all the other brands have been poorer in my findings. Don't know how true it is, but some have said the 250 screen has quite a compound curved face which makes a lot of other makes judder in the wipe.

But I do get Bosch blades for my missus MX5!

Each to their own.

11 minutes ago, normski2 said:

That may well be right.

Have to admit I've struggled to find a better deal than this ECP deal for Denso blades delivered to my door. Pretty much all sellers mark up and discount down ...that's a given.

Denso's are the only ones I'll get for my 250, all the other brands have been poorer in my findings. Don't know how true it is, but some have said the 250 screen has quite a compound curved face which makes a lot of other makes judder in the wipe.

But I do get Bosch blades for my missus MX5!

Each to their own.

Soooo that might account for the fact that when I was shopping for my car I always checked the MOT history on the .GOV website and a very large proportion of 250's had previous failure points for " wipers failing to clear screen effectively " so if they had been fitted with aftermarket wipers in the past then this could go a long way to explaining it.

ps. I did buy a set of Denso wipers for mine last time this offer came up, still in the boxes in the garage!

paul m.

26 minutes ago, acer54 said:

I bought a pair of Bosch wipers (22" & 20") for my is220d for £14.23 off eBay which I thought was a good deal!

Still available now eBay item # 330863388959

'Buy it now' is £14.23 but it also has a 'Make Offer' option, did you try 'haggling' first? ( " What D'you mean he won't haggle.....MP classic sketch!)

paul m 

40 minutes ago, Texas said:

'Buy it now' is £14.23 but it also has a 'Make Offer' option, did you try 'haggling' first? ( " What D'you mean he won't haggle.....MP classic sketch!)

paul m 

To be honest I didn't haggle, thought the £14.23 was still a bargain, maybe if you need them try and haggle and see how cheap you can get them for lol 

Or buy them from ECP for £50 and be duped into thinking you get a bargain with a "discount" code & pay £25 when other sellers charge less at all times!!