Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Warrington Dave

So some of you may have gathered that @Warrington guy Dave's white beauty has had to make room for the new love in his life......

He asked me to video his last journey of her for prosperity so here it is......... we'll sort of :whistling:

Big Rat

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Warrington guy said:

Yep bye bye to my white f . Anyone interested, she’ll be up for sale at Sutherland m performance in Bristol very soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So, you don’t own a Lexus anymore.   

Is there a BMW forum you can join?

😜

• Like 1

Fond farewell to the white beauty, on to pastures new. Please share a photo of the new beast, otherwise we'll have to speculate what you've purchased.... 😉 

_20180301_175654.thumb.JPG.4d8c309933269ae9415cfec904dc934b.JPG

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Fond farewell to the white beauty, on to pastures new. Please share a photo of the new beast, otherwise we'll have to speculate what you've purchased.... 😉 

_20180301_175654.thumb.JPG.4d8c309933269ae9415cfec904dc934b.JPG

Please don’t my post a picture of a BMW

• Like 1

@Comedian Nah the only M car to have is rear wheel drive as X drive IMO is a bit of a ........... donkey .......... now I know in the current climate I could be making a bit of an........ ***** of myself for saying that...... but one has to think carefully and make sure you mule over the facts before having an opinion.

What say you.........

🐀

woks fine on my MacBook... Obviously the shock at seeing a video of a non F car on this forum was extreme....

Does like nice though (for a BMW) 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Is it a diesel:whip:.....................................:whistling:

No, diesels have low down power with a flat torque curve to about 5k revs.......... :ph34r:

18 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Trust me I've been in it with @Warrington guy Dave driving it...... it lived between 5-8000 revs all the time with me whooping for joy like a small child on the back seat..... 😇

🐀

Nothing like taking a bit of time to get yourself acquainted before really going for it. :laugh: