As per the title, do 17" GS MK3 wheels fit the LS400 MK3? I'm worried there might be clearance issues with the front calipers?

Calipers on both models are the same 4 piston versions so wheels will fit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Brill, cheers Steve. Just opens my options up more.

What wheels are you looking at? I like my 16s but they need refurbishing. I may do that, but at 60 quid a corner it's making me consider other wheels.  Had to be budget, sadly, so I'm looking for the deepest dish 17s/18s for the least moolah. Any suggestions? A lot of the wheels I see from other Lexus' are very flat and boring. 

I've seen some 17" 10 spoke GS MK3 wheels at a reasonable price but they wouldn't be my first choice. Like Phil says I'd ideally like something easy to clean. 

My favourite choice would be 18" facelift 430 wheels. They look really nice and are easy to clean. The only ones I can find are over £500 which I think is far too much unless they had really good tyres on.

Next choice is LS400 DHP wheels but again I think these can be over priced.

Its not urgent but two of my tyres will probably need changing by the start of the summer and I'd rather just fit some other wheels I like.

Hope this helps in your choice of wheels.  17" DHP alloys on my GS300 from a few years ago. I had a full set on my MK3 LS400 previous to this car.  The 17" rear wheel is, I believe, a Lexus optional alloy, stamped inside the rim, Lexus made by OZ. I had a full set of these as well.  I photographed them a few years ago to see which I preferred against the original 17" 5 spoke GS alloys fitted as standard.  I had this for about a year before I sold it. 

You will need to take note of the two different wheel nuts used.  Not sure if there's more than two types.

IMG_4582.JPG

IMG_4595.JPG

I have some 17” Mitsubishi Evo 9 Enkei wheels for sale with spigot rings, straight bolt on.

1 hour ago, steve2006 said:

I have some 17” Mitsubishi Evo 9 Enkei wheels for sale with spigot rings, straight bolt on.

Any pics?

Here you go.

F4A532DE-D887-41AF-BE5D-A52EC11E174E.jpeg

Above picture not my car, this one is my car ignore the damage to the car it has since been repaired!

54391EEB-EA3A-46E3-8802-5D849F6F0F50.jpeg