Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RX-30 on-board computer

Is there an mpg display?  I pressed the button to the left of the steering wheel but all I got was trip mileage.. it cycled through three mileage-related things and that was it.

It's a harrier import if that makes any difference.

I don't know what a Harrier dashboard looks like but assuming it's like my RX300, where the satnav display screen is, there's a button labelled 'Info'. Press that, then one of the options given on the screen is 'Trip Information' if I remember right (traded it in a month ago so I can't nip out to check).

3 hours ago, m4rkw said:

Cool thanks, got it.  It shows “6.5 L/k”, does that mean litres per 100km?  If so i’m doing well at 36mpg :D

Yep, that does mean litres per 100km and I really hope you're right, but I think you're more likely to win the lottery jackpot than to be getting 36mpg. The onboard computers tend to be very optimistic, the best way is probably to fill the tank, drive a couple of hundred miles and fill again then manually calculate it.