Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just found my old RX300

This is not too far from me, it will go quick as Birmingham Auto Gas around the corner from the garage sell very cheap LPG (20-30pc cheaper than the garages). To help others what sort of mileage did you get for litres filled?

How are you finding the rx450h?

PHIL - they gave us £2,000 for it. I would have liked more and probably would have got more if I'd put it in Autotrader privately, but it would have been quite a headache logistically so we thought it best to go for the trade in - one car in, one car out, all on the same day.

ABU - It was averaging 15.4mpg according to my fuelly page for it, which isn't bad for the sort of use it had (mainly town with a couple of 200 mile round trip motorway blasts per month).

It's a very decent car and, truthfully, the only reason we changed it was that our financial circumstances changed, allowing us to get something much newer to set us up for retirement, otherwise we'd have kept it.

As for the RX450h - it's a whole order of magnitude above the RX300. It's absolutely brilliant, and beautiful, and we love it! I'll do a proper write-up when I have the chance but yes, well chuffed with it.

• Like 1