Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF PX value

i would think the PX value would be determined on what you are PX against, if they are going to make a huge profit on the car your PX against then they can offer you a much better PX value on your car. how much they would give you CASH with no PX would give you a better value of your car.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wendle said:

i would think the PX value would be determined on what you are PX against, if they are going to make a huge profit on the car your PX against then they can offer you a much better PX value on your car. how much they would give you CASH with no PX would give you a better value of your car.

Exactly this. The £19k figure means nothing. 

• Like 1

It's a fact isn't it yours is in good condition then if you spend more it's more likely the trade will give more.......... hopefully 

@Womble72 Paul what you been looking at then I can see you in one of those Alfa Qua............ I can't say it...... rumour has it that someone on the forum is jumping ship into one..........

🐀

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

It's a fact isn't it yours is in good condition then if you spend more it's more likely the trade will give more.......... hopefully 

@Womble72 Paul what you been looking at then I can see you in one of those Alfa Qua............ I can't say it...... rumour has it that someone on the forum is jumping ship into one..........

🐀

Can’t say it either Paul😂🤣.....actual price is £18100 to £19900, they use “caps” not auto trader or glasses guide, offered £4500 for the V70 too, making £23,500 PX, as for car, got to be sensible, kids, dogs n caravan to consider 😔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

rumour has it that someone on the forum is jumping ship into one..........

🐀

Only car I would swap my F for*  It's the Alpha Romeo Guilia Quadrofourleafiofromagio with pepperoni pack.

*as I can't afford a GT3RS

23 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Can’t say it either Paul😂🤣.....actual price is £18100 to £19900, they use “caps” not auto trader or glasses guide, offered £4500 for the V70 too, making £23,500 PX, as for car, got to be sensible, kids, dogs n caravan to consider 😔

No - NOT THE VOLVO Paul!!!!!!!! :blink:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Test drove the Alfa QF last month (just came back from the Alfa museum in Milan and was itching to have a go), the dealer looked my car up and said the trade value was 21K. As I paid 22k for it last year, was rather happy with that!

The Alfa is way beyond my budget currently but my god it's a cracking bit of kit!

• Like 1

@Wellsey Ricky yes it looks good sounds great and drives well........... but would you with your own money.... I've read a fair bit about them on forums here and in the states and the dealer response to all the problems they have of which there are a fair few is..... they all do that sir, or that's a characteristic of the car sir, the latest one is suspension related.

Apparently the latest cars ride much higher, the stance is very different and the dealer response is....... It's new give it a few thousand miles and the suspension will reduce the height itself.......... oh really really ! 

If there is a spring specification change just say so, same old Alfa dealers then by the sound if it.

🐀

31 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

.. but would you with your own money..🐀

Why I drive an F car. Happy to enjoy the Alpha from afar until that Lottery ticket pays out.

3 hours ago, Flytvr said:

3 hours ago, Flytvr said:

@FlytvrDav, the old girl is sick, she’s in for another injector 😔......at what she’s cost me she may well be staying 🤔......

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@Comedian I've got a picture I'd thought I'd share with you all actuality of @Mark G on a test drive of one of those Alfa Quad.......  

IMG_0737.JPG.60309cf36d630257a852388710cc3052.JPG

What a “beautiful colour “......almost as fetching as a Mesa red ISF 😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

@FlytvrDav, the old girl is sick, she’s in for another injector 😔......at what she’s cost me she may well be staying 🤔......

@Womble72 Seems to me these Volvo's need lots of injections............... usually the contents of you wallet unfortunately, bit like our Transits then Paul 🙄

🐀

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Bless her!!!

The XC90 has been out in the snow today, Gets so much attention..................when opposite locked :yes:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Comedian said:

Only car I would swap my F for*  It's the Alpha Romeo Guilia Quadrofourleafiofromagio with pepperoni pack.

*as I can't afford a GT3RS

So u want a posh “beetle”? 🤔......😂🤣😂

• Like 1

So u want a posh “beetle”? [emoji848]......[emoji23]🤣[emoji23]
Only that posh beetle not a normal posh beetle :D

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, Wellsey said:

Test drove the Alfa QF last month (just came back from the Alfa museum in Milan and was itching to have a go), the dealer looked my car up and said the trade value was 21K. As I paid 22k for it last year, was rather happy with that!

The Alfa is way beyond my budget currently but my god it's a cracking bit of kit!

Driving past the museum in a couple of months. Worth visiting then? How long do I need to give myself there? Thanks!

• Like 1

On 02/03/2018 at 12:54 PM, Big Rat said:

@Wellsey Ricky yes it looks good sounds great and drives well........... but would you with your own money.... I've read a fair bit about them on forums here and in the states and the dealer response to all the problems they have of which there are a fair few is..... they all do that sir, or that's a characteristic of the car sir, the latest one is suspension related.

Apparently the latest cars ride much higher, the stance is very different and the dealer response is....... It's new give it a few thousand miles and the suspension will reduce the height itself.......... oh really really ! 

If there is a spring specification change just say so, same old Alfa dealers then by the sound if it.

🐀

Absolutely get where you're coming from @Big Rat.

Trouble with Alfa, it's never the logical choice! I see my old man (who helps me with most of my wrenching) ageing each time I mention about getting back into the brand. For some reason I'm always drawn to them and now they've finally stepped up their game, I know I'm going to scratch that itch again. Just make sure the piggy bank is full for repairs at the time!!

On 03/03/2018 at 12:33 PM, Toothy said:

Driving past the museum in a couple of months. Worth visiting then? How long do I need to give myself there? Thanks!

If you're into your Alfa's then most definitely. We were there for about 3 hours which was more than enough. 

• Like 2

On 3/8/2018 at 11:08 AM, Wellsey said:

Absolutely get where you're coming from @Big Rat.

Trouble with Alfa, it's never the logical choice! I see my old man (who helps me with most of my wrenching) ageing each time I mention about getting back into the brand. For some reason I'm always drawn to them and now they've finally stepped up their game, I know I'm going to scratch that itch again. Just make sure the piggy bank is full for repairs at the time!!

If you're into your Alfa's then most definitely. We were there for about 3 hours which was more than enough. 

well ricky, if you ever move onto the Alfa, let me know about the ISF!!!