Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Size Alloys Does Your Lexus Have?

Fidgits

What size alloys does your Lexus have?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. What size alloys does your Lexus have?

• 16" Standard
    • 17" Standard
    • 17" Aftermarket
    • 18" Standard
    • 18" Aftermarket
    • 19" Aftermarket

In an ideal world, yes, defo would get some 20 inchers. However, would prefer to spend my cash on keeping the car in decent order... :sick:

surely you feel all the bumps with 20inchers, at least with my fiesta wheels, it's a pillow soft ride!

Hi,ive also got the standard 15" wheels on my LS400.Ive not owned her a week and im thinking of buying new wheels for her.The condition of them are very poor.Im thinking of trying my 17" on her off my old car before i buy new ones to see what the ride and grip and handling are like if they fit.I think 20" wheels will fit the 400 but would cost nearly or more than i paid for the car!

No more expensive to maintain than any luxury car (7 series, S class etc).

But the effortless power with all that torque just makes driving nice and comfy. A Ford Puma tried to shake me down the other day - he got a real surprise from my Lexxy!

No more expensive to maintain than any luxury car (7 series, S class etc).

But the effortless power with all that torque just makes driving nice and comfy. A Ford Puma tried to shake me down the other day - he got a real surprise from my Lexxy!

:lol: ediot (puma driver that is)

Just imagine super or turbo charging yours!!! B)

imagine that, an old LS400 with a supercharger. 0-60 in 5 seconds. That would really surprise those geezers driving their scoobys :D

I read once that the actor Paul Newman bought a really old VW Beetle and dumped a massive V8 in it. He used to love shaking people down in California at the lights who thought it had a regular 1.3!

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the Standard 18" wheel option on my IS...

Compared to the Standard 17"'s I had, I feel the Dunlop tyres were far better then the Pirelli's on the 18"s.

Handling wise. The 18" feel much better, only slightly more hard in the ride, but adjusted the Tein's to compensate a little.

I like the look of these 18" they look wicked, especially with the car lowered...

Need to post a piccy when i get the car washed i think :unsure:

My GS300 Sport (II) Rolls on OZ Super L's with 255 x 19 x 35 's.

Bit of road noise but it looks the "Dog's". £2500 inc' tyres etc...

Sorry but the system will not let me upload a pic @ the moment, the car is however on the Gs Gallery, pg 58: "Rollin' 19's.

Have a peek & see what you think!

Martin W

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
surely you feel all the bumps with 20inchers, at least with my fiesta wheels, it's a pillow soft ride

Ive got 20" with 255/35/20 on my Lexus and 22" with 285/35/22 on my Range Rover. You do feel it more so in the Range Rover no doubt cos' the car weighs as much as a tank!

1.gif

On a Sportcross -

Mine aren't on there !!! I got a set of 14" Racetech, meant for some French thing, with ultra low-profile rubber bands on 'em (205/60/R14, Bridgestones - I'd like Yokohama but I get what I can afford !!) tends to file the bolt-ends off the exhausts on sleeping policemen but it makes the acceleration really something!!! Had to get the speedo recalibrated though!! :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links