Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IsF Parts for Sale

As most of you no doubt are aware my isF has gone now and therefore the parts I had for her are up for grabs.

There is a full set of wheels which were my summer spare, I had them fitted with brand new OEM Spec and size Bridgestone RE050 Tyres recently ready to go so they are unused, receipt to prove all balanced and new valves.

The wheels themselves are in excellent condition with some minor marks and paint imperfections and very importantly they are the correct set as many of you know these wheels are corner specific.

I also have a complete exhaust system, again in excellent condition minor surface marks but no damage, and an additional pair of back boxes, now if someone was of a mind to keep there cars system standard this is a perfect set for a fabricator to fit a valved set up to.

Anyone interested please pm me for further info prices and additional photos as required, I'm happy to delver it all to a reasonable distance within an agreed price.

Please Remember the club rules about buying and selling.

IMG_3721.thumb.JPG.e8c34f644f0c624cc15db25e551f04a4.JPGIMG_3722.thumb.JPG.c6f68381ef205575df6a634bd4983abc.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 1

I would bite your hand off 🐀 but I really don't need three sets of wheels :whistling:. I have to say having a spare set of alloys with winter tyres is really handy. Switch them across yourself for winter months, spare set whilst others are refurbished, or if you get a flat etc. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...