Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Reading Meet 17th Feb

Fidgits

I am pretty sure that the next Reading meet is on the 17th I have seen a post on another forum from Mike advising the date.

I have e-mailed him and asked for confirmation of the dates so I will let know, I know alot from Newbury Car Club went last night and there was nothing on.

Just had the following e-mail confirmation from Mike the Reading meet is:-

17th of this month then back to every 2nd Tuesday of the month

There is a small weekly Winnersh meet.

The Reading 1 is huge and I’ve posted on the loc 3 times but it always seem to vanish.

Even pmed figgits.

70 plus again I think so try to get there around 7pm @ comet

See you soon and good luck with your Newbury meets I will deffo come to 1 soon.

Michael McAuley(def).

See you there

Do you want to change the heading of this post or shall I put a new one on?

Maria

Ps so who is going to go next week then?

I couldnt find my posts about the reading meet and must of posted it 4 times because i couldnt find it(probs because of the new meet section).

I also Pmed fidgets who i think i met at the mot opening day ;)

Cheers Maria for sorting it out for me :)

Whos coming on tuesday then?????

Its getting warmer now and i will also be doing a jap car and exotica thing in the summer in a big field with some 1 else(sundays).

See you all soon and hope to see some lexus @ tsc4

def

I didnt see any lexus tonight but there was 120 cars parked up at 1 piont :unsure:

whats going on???

it rained till5.39pm and it wasnt that cold :crybaby:

The next 1 will be big and the 200mph+ 200sx will be there all the way from ipswitch :) rupert might be bringing a 710bhp skyline for the 2nd time which is the sister car to ronnie rockets totb 1 and 2 winning skyline!!

See you all there

def

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk