Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

It's their new design language don't ya know.

Now for the best bit........we get to read BMW fans say large grills are ok after-all :laugh:

They can add that to Torque converters :whistling:

No, just pointing to a few "reminders"

So have a look here - current M4 back end through RCF to M8 concept.

I appreciate it's an eye of the beholder thing.

5aa16297998c5_rearshots.thumb.jpg.c1c5a24b7aa7ca183726b111c4b41a16.jpg

5 hours ago, Casa1862 said:

Looks nothing like any Lexus I know,  that's a very good looking car I'm my opinion. 

Seriously...........you don't see it..............???

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Comedian Sean has drawn my attention to this at the motor show and the phrase ‘ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ‘ springs to mind when looking at many aspects of the RCF 🤔

F643624B-BBCE-47D8-A0DA-811CD632EF2E.thumb.jpeg.824e1c8fe8911fb7e9a1c4cf84943c99.jpeg1E39819B-76EF-4727-A751-1D7E83EC386D.thumb.jpeg.5ad8e19ef0a14a4082d0d7e974183335.jpeg

Big Rat

After years of development, millions of euros of investment and combining the efforts of the greatest minds in BMW, we introduce the much heralded and highly anticipated........... Slightly more aggressive Audi RS7.

This car gives me a feeling that reminds me of that time when I lost a tenner and found a fiver.

Nice one BMW. I've got a load of betamax players if you're interested.

• Like 4

They are collaborating on the Z4 / Supra, so maybe when the BMW designers were over in Toyota City they sneaked into the Lexus studios for a peek?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MNMJ said:

They are collaborating on the Z4 / Supra, so maybe when the BMW designers were over in Toyota City they sneaked into the Lexus studios for a peek?

When they say collaborating, what they really mean is that Toyota build the thing and then use BMWs 3.0l straight six pushing out 450hp. Or thats what it was supposed to be initially anyway!

Would be interesting to see the reliability of them