Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

After my car showing March 1st into Bristol since mid November it has now back to the 3rd week in March. Bugger.

I will be worth the wait, my test drive showed it is an excellent car (or small SUV). That will be 54 weeks since my deposit. 

• 2 weeks later...

New Lexus tv add starts this Saturday. Advance previews sent to people who have registered an interest in UX.

Demo cars will be available in the dealers March 22nd, so hopefully mine willl be here by then as well.

On 3/1/2019 at 7:05 PM, Richard1200 said:

New Lexus tv add starts this Saturday. Advance previews sent to people who have registered an interest in UX.

Demo cars will be available in the dealers March 22nd, so hopefully mine willl be here by then as well.

Advert was on CH4 about 20.25. Saturday 2nd.

The cargo boat inside the red square is bringing my Lexus UX. Its approaching the docks now.

One year and 2 days since my deposit. Hoping it will be on the road end of this week.

1EA94AD2-6B27-412D-A4FD-9FCBE2BA974E.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2018 at 12:06 PM, Richard1200 said:

I put a deposit down at the beginning of the month. Happy so far with the photos, now waiting for models and prices.

Will be getting my UX by next Tuesday. Only 382 days sine the deposit.

Looked at my car yesterday. Sonic white with rich cream leather with Premium Plus pack, very happy. Final specs only reached the dealers last week. A little disappointed that no 10 inch screen, F sport and Takumi only. Manual seats, electric seats only with tech and sound pack, no folding mirrors on lock, that’s F Sport and Takumi only. Does have the power hatch with the close sensor under the rear. And a nice textured leather finish to the top of the dash.

still covered in plastic bits and a waxed finish to the paintwork.

Anyway it is what it is and still very happy. PDI Monday, valet Tuesday morning and I will be driving away with it Tuesday afternoon. First one in Bristol.

On 3/24/2019 at 8:55 AM, Richard1200 said:

Looked at my car yesterday. Sonic white with rich cream leather with Premium Plus pack, very happy. Final specs only reached the dealers last week. A little disappointed that no 10 inch screen, F sport and Takumi only. Manual seats, electric seats only with tech and sound pack, no folding mirrors on lock, that’s F Sport and Takumi only. Does have the power hatch with the close sensor under the rear. And a nice textured leather finish to the top of the dash.

still covered in plastic bits and a waxed finish to the paintwork.

Anyway it is what it is and still very happy. PDI Monday, valet Tuesday morning and I will be driving away with it Tuesday afternoon. First one in Bristol.

Its home at last, 382 days after putting down the deposit.

C46D66FC-FBA9-4BA7-8041-1A2B8920A7FF.jpeg

D2810245-7C5A-4CC3-98CE-FDE3659A54AA.jpeg

92319856-D591-4B3F-A2A4-75FBA05D2AE2.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After just over a week I can say this is the best Lexus I have had, for smoothness and for being so quiet. 

I have Lexus’s for 12 years now 3 IS250 with the 6 cylinder engine which was a peach but you could watch the fuel gauge going down if you put your foot down to overtake. Then 2 IS300h which were very good but this UX is so much much better. Higher mpg, on Battery more, the only way it could be quieter is if it did not touch the road like a certain Delorien. You cannot hear the engine kick in when coming off Battery which you could in the IS.

Brilliant car.

• Like 1