Currently my dealer is reckoning on having one in the showroom just about by end year, with deliveries from start 2019.

Prices will be released in October.

The UX will NOT be replacing the CT 200h. New MY19 CT details will be annoucned very, very soon....

Have seen multiple pictures from Portugal. Demos and customer cars towards the end of March. Increased my holding deposit today up to a full deposit to ensure best delivery. It’s a UX with Premier Plus pack for me. 7 months since I put my name down, 5 months to go. 

Beutiful colour but not for me.

55AEA02E-37CE-419D-97A2-87603F4A6716.jpeg

Maybe white for me 

816C9E40-584E-4DB7-B669-0BDEF7025282.jpeg

Green for me 

Tel

The Lexus UX will be in Bristol centre on November 16th for 7 days. It’s a Lexus UK event not the local dealership.

Loved it. Wish they would not use the sport all the time. It’s just the two of us oldies now so getting in and out is a big improvement. Not much leg room in the back but we only have to bring the seats forward a bit. Apart from grandchildren the back seat on my IS is never used.

The boot floor is high with lots of space underneath the floor. Plenty for us, but some people may be put off by that. Electronic hand brake with a button by the radio controls, that’s a first for me.

This car had the red leather which was nice but that meant it had black roof lining which made it very dark inside. I am having Rich Cream with a similar roof lining. Ordering the White with the Premium Plus pack.

All the controls look very nice, I am sure the touch pad will take some getting used to. The 10” info screen looks very good.

Should have a delivery date soon. I am expecting 2nd half of March. Just over 1 year since my deposit. 

Anyone care to share details of their deal when placing an order? 

Thanks!

Demo cars will be in Bristol for one day only I believe on February 14th. 

Mine still due in Bristol on March 1st.

What spec and colour did you go for Richard

Just now, forbes said:

What spec and colour did you go for Richard

White with Premium Plus pack and rich cream leather.