Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well my car had a big service at Listers Cheltenham today while I waited. All good until they noticed a coolant weep from a water pump seal.

They initially stated they had a seal and would replace that, but in the event they replaced the complte water pump. I am so impressed that they had one in stock and got on and did it while I waited. I arrived there at 8.30 this morning and by 12 was back on the road with the car cleaned and vacuumed for a total of less than £374.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, olliesgrandad said:

Well my car had a big service at Listers Cheltenham today while I waited. All good until they noticed a coolant weep from a water pump seal.

They initially stated they had a seal and would replace that, but in the event they replaced the complte water pump. I am so impressed that they had one in stock and got on and did it while I waited. I arrived there at 8.30 this morning and by 12 was back on the road with the car cleaned and vacuumed for a total of less than £374.

The Water Pump was presumably replaced under Warranty at no cost to you Les ?

had my water pump replaced last november 2010 gs 450 only went in for a mot they said your water pump is a bit noisy will replace it under your extended warrenty gave me a car went back 2 hours later all done lexus bristol cant fault them 

• Like 1

Though they are the only Lexus dealer I have used, I have always been impressed by the service at Listers, Cheltenham. There are several little jobs that they have done for free, that I expected to pay for.