Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The “I’m bored - my F is having the fuel pumps replaced” thread

Killing time waiting for my the RCF to have the fuel pump recall work done, so I thought I’d start a quiz called “Spot the Lexus and name the model”.  When it’s your turn to be  bored waiting for your pumps to be replaced, feel free to contribute to the thread.

Here’s an easy one -

FD8D519C-2950-4928-8BB0-E511D73E578B.jpeg

Just now, Comedian said:

14th for me.

Expect a full report on any difference you may notice after the work - such as any intense heat or burning smells.

Not sure what the weather is like in Skegness, but it’s chucking down in the Cotswolds and I doubt I’d notice anything anyway 😢

Of course Sean, personally I would always tell the truth and you would be one of the first to know if I spot a difference in my car.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

Killing time waiting for my the RCF to have the fuel pump recall work done, so I thought I’d start a quiz called “Spot the Lexus and name the model”.  When it’s your turn to be  bored waiting for your pumps to be replaced, feel free to contribute to the thread.

Here’s an easy one -

FD8D519C-2950-4928-8BB0-E511D73E578B.jpeg

BMW M8

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not sure what the weather is like in Skegness, but it’s chucking down in the Cotswolds and I doubt I’d notice anything anyway [emoji22]
Of course Sean, personally I would always tell the truth and you would be one of the first to know if I spot a difference in my car.
Nor me but it's only an hour away so probably dull grey but dry.

I was told 2 to 3 hours. Hope you're not there too long.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Comedian said:

Nor me but it's only an hour away so probably dull grey but dry.

I was told 2 to 3 hours. Hope you're not there too long.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

2.5 hrs so far 

• Confused 1

My fuel pump recall all done couple of hours......... I never touched the biscuits and cakes....... coffee..... :whistling:

Well done Lexus Cheltenham Tim, Karl, Sam and Alex a great bunch

And  a tank of motion lotion 😁

Big Rat

57 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

My fuel pump recall all done couple of hours......... I never touched the biscuits and cakes....... coffee..... :whistling:

Well done Lexus Cheltenham Tim, Karl, Sam and Alex a great bunch

And  a tank of motion lotion 😁

Big Rat

I hear Lexus Cheltenham are churning our special edition coffee's today 😉.... 

_20180310_152029.thumb.JPG.db333b495e5b0e390e9cc6e056acdc1a.JPG

@emjay82 Now have you ever seen me drink coffee we'll have you........:whistling:

As an aside now you've mentioned @Flytvr I see his IsF has gone off the Lexus Gatwick site now, and Cheltenham may have sold mine to a guy who's running a V8 Monaro, clearly a man with taste when it comes to cylinder count 🤓

🐀

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Now have you ever seen me drink coffee we'll have you........:whistling:

As an aside now you've mentioned @Flytvr I see his IsF has gone off the Lexus Gatwick site now, and Cheltenham may have sold mine to a guy who's running a V8 Monaro, clearly a man with taste when it comes to cylinder count 🤓

🐀

My old bus - probably the best silver one out there! :winkiss:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Always thought you were deluded...... Silver a nice colour please...... black is the new way.... :yes:

Big Rat

Do the maths - 

1. Best colour

2. Previous owner loved that car

3. FULL Lexus service history

4. Spanking new steering rack - so no need to worry about the IS-F steering rack design fault.

:yes::wink3::whistling:

• Haha 1