Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

400h front bumper lip anyone bought one bodykit

Hi All

Looking to smarten up the 400h with subtle bodykit (front spoiler) , anyone purchased one of these or can point to one that has been used and tested.

Anyone know where to purchase the elford spolier like the one in this forum.

cheers 

Only things I've seen have been the Lexus optional kits in the brochures or some Japanese-based aftermarket stuff which would cost a bomb to import.  She a gen2 or gen3?

Managed to pick up a front lip and side skirts for my gen1 but can't seem to find a rear lip to finish it off anywhere. 

• Like 1

Just whilst I'm buying a few other bits I had a quick look on the auctions.  Firesports do a lip kit which looks fairly subtle :

http://www.firesports.co.jp/catalog/catalogdetail.php%3Fid%3D251&xid=17259,1500002,15700023,15700105,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700201&usg=ALkJrhjQMGnUW4qTRoqdg78cBeEItUVe8w

That looks to be the same kit but with real world pics taken:

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c639289984

Unfortunately the shipping makes these financially unviable.  Best way to access them is to get them from imported vehicles already in the country.  I was quoted £800 just to ship a bumper last year!

Each to their own, being different is what makes the world go round, but to be honest I prefer the 'natural' look. Anything like that, to me, looks just exactly like what it is - bolted on bits that shouldn't be there.

Good luck in your respective searches though chaps.