Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Do I Upload Photos to Topics / Subjects

The Sat Diver

Not exactly a new member .. but just cannot find any information on how to upload photos to Topics as other members can .. tried contacting the Admin but no reply and tried the How to section but am advised the page is not available

So if anyone can give me simplified instructions that would be great .. i'm currently using an iPhone 

Cheers

Malcolm

If it's a web based image simply copy the images address (right click the image and click copy  image address) then paste that link directly into the post.

If it's computer based image, see the Drag files here link at the foot of the text input window.

The method of posting pictures is to drag or choose the files to the bottom area of the box.

The thing I find really annoying is when trying to add a picture in a private message. I find this cannot be done unless the picture is already included in a public post. To get round this I start a topic, add pictures without submitting the post. The pictures can then be loaded in a private message. I do not understand the reasoning behind this.

John.

Expanding on NemesisUK's point, sign up to somewhere like Imgur. You can upload images from your phone/camera/PC to Imgur and it gives you a link such as

[ img]https://i.imgur.com/tWzCx08l.jpg[/img ]

(I've broken that link to show you what I mean)

When you post the link on here it looks like...

tWzCx08l.jpg

...a minidisc player!

In reply to rich1068 .. sorry but your post has gone straight over my head .. i’m just about keeping my head above water with Big Rats reply .. thanks guys but i know very little about this stuff but will give it a try .. very nice motors tho ‘ 

Cheers Malcolm

Using a 3rd part image source is not really ideal and we soon restrict this. This is due to the photobucket issue that has rendered 1000's of posts on this site useless due to the new photobucket restrictions. 

We suggest using the club upload feature, they are much more safer here.

Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 09.03.27.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links