Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gsf/ rcf spare wheel buy..

Afternoon F'ers suited and booted this morning for my new job at lexus stoke and pitched the idea that some of you wanted spare alloys for your F's .. now the front and the back are both different sizes so which is it your prefer? Front or rear? Can also work on a price once I know who wants what and how many of them?

Thanks 

C

22 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

A space saver spare wheel should fit either axle? 

Exactly, and a full size wheel is unlikely to fit in the spare wheel well. 

I hope you paid more attention  to the coffee machine instructions Mr Charlie  :tongue:

I didn't want to post this until resolved but Lincoln have told me it may be possible for them to order the steel spare for about £62 - however, in the short chat it wasn't possible to confirm 100% so I am hoping to find out Wednesday when I go in for my new pumps.

@Comedian just a little teaser for  you as I know how excited you get about these techie matters....... ready....... picture.... of a..... brand new Pump on an Rcf, bet you can hardly contain yourself..........:w00t:

IMG_3726.thumb.JPG.95504b0c9f3fb53a71a267487bafdc99.JPGBig Rat

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My apologies I didn't think you were actually after a space saver I thought you actually wanted a spare alloy.. this is still something I can follow up with lexus stoke if you'd like?

Does anyone know if it will fit?

22 hours ago, Comedian said:

I didn't want to post this until resolved but Lincoln have told me it may be possible for them to order the steel spare for about £62 - however, in the short chat it wasn't possible to confirm 100% so I am hoping to find out Wednesday when I go in for my new pumps.

At £62 I would definitely buy one. 

Dealing with the after sales lady at Lexus Chester feels a bit like "Computer says No" 

Good luck in your new job at Stoke Charlie; I too am after a space save for an RC-F rather than full size alloy

• Like 1

I know that @Toothy is working on an alternative for this if Lexus don't come through, always nice to have a backer in life!

In addition @Comedianis at Lexus Lincoln today having his pumps done on his Rcf and may have some news for us by the end of play today. I hope they fix the right car for him as I understand those USB Rcf's are quite rare :yahoo:

🐀

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, MNMJ said:

At £62 I would definitely buy one. 

Dealing with the after sales lady at Lexus Chester feels a bit like "Computer says No" 

Good luck in your new job at Stoke Charlie; I too am after a space save for an RC-F rather than full size alloy

@MNMJ thanks for your wishes buddy! Let me have a word and see if I can pull some strings for us F owners... 

@Big Rat we just had a Mesa red RCF in for a pump replacement aswell. 

We also took a Launch Edition LC500 in as a part ex against a LS premier and what machines those LC500 are! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Big Rat said:

In addition @Comedianis at Lexus Lincoln today having his pumps done on his Rcf and may have some news for us by the end of play today. I hope they fix the right car for him as I understand those USB Rcf's are quite rare :yahoo:

🐀

For the UK market, the launch colour for this new paint process was named Azure Blue (code 8X1). Although similar tonally to the Ultrasonic Blue available in the IS Fand seen on Lexus UK’s own LFA (code 8U1), the additional depth, evenness and glossiness of this new next-generation paint is evident in all lights.

See - totally different :laugh: