F Anniversary Attendance Poll

Which Day Most Likely to Attend  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Day?

• Saturday
    • Sunday
    • Both

2 hours ago, Comedian said:

Please choose which day you are most likely to attend the 10 year F bash.

Her in doors is out till 11pm, will hopefully confirm tomorrow 🙏

• Like 1

All sorted I am free that weekend & have voted for the Saturday, but can do the Sunday if it works better for some reason.

Happy to make my own way there, but equally happy to travel with the Essex/Kent members if they want to travel together?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, DAW said:

All sorted I am free that weekend & have voted for the Saturday, but can do the Sunday if it works better for some reason.

Happy to make my own way there, but equally happy to travel with the Essex/Kent members if they want to travel together?

Need to confirm I’m not on holiday, looks like Sunday for me, I’m in Essex n going to Rich’s house who lives near Cheltenham, meeting up with Karl there n our 3 F’s will be going in convoy......Rich is going both days but it’s to far for me and I’m hedging my bets on Sunday being easier to travel 🤔

• Like 2

@NemesisUK Start time good point........ yes I suppose I should have asked that another thing for the snagging list 😬

Full english..... I was about to post that you were going to do that both days prior to the start for everyone at your gaff is this not now the case...... :whistling:

A troublesome Rat

• Sad 1

Looking good for Sunday for me along with Karl grey (ISF), Rich sliver (ISF) and both days and Ryo white (ISF) or his black (GSF)....both Karl and Ryo are not on the site and don’t think Rich gets on here much. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, kieron1977 said:

Sunday could work for me, but I'm getting married The following sunday so might Be a tough. 

Lol, a whole week to get home 😂🤣.......id enjoy the freedom while u can 😉

• Like 1

On 12/03/2018 at 10:05 PM, DAW said:

Could be fun, depends which way round the M25 you going to go????

• Like 2

On 13/03/2018 at 9:47 PM, kieron1977 said:

Sunday could work for me, but I'm getting married The following sunday so might Be a tough. 

Lol, a whole week to get home 😂🤣.......id enjoy the freedom while u can 😉

• Like 1

At the last count there’s five coming on the Sunday that are not on the forum, the longest journey is from Scotland, he’s caved due to peer pressure from the other four, not sure of arrival time but I’d imagine it’ll be around midday-ish due to distance, I’m aiming for 10am but will meet the others at Richs house 👍👍

• Like 2

Out of interest Paul, was that on a facebook group? Not seen any posts made. There are a few closed (private) groups for F owners, so might put something up.

• Like 1

@Toothy David no it’s not so please do post away the more the merrier, and for anybody on Pistonheads there is a guy there with an amazing collection of cars one of which is an Lfa.

Im not on there but if anybody reading this is may want to have a root around for me.

Big Rat

• Like 1

@Toothy David sorry should have said the guy on Pistonheads his forum name on there is. 2manycars   He seems from his threads a genuine guy perhaps a message to him through that medium may bear fruit.

Big Rat

This is JUST the attendance poll - and so people can arrange to meet and convoy etc - please see Ratty's topic for all the juicy details and updates:

21 hours ago, Dave McDave said:

Could be fun, depends which way round the M25 you going to go????

Hi Steve

Realistically, from a time perspective from where I live, anti clockwise around the top I'm afraid.  I'm sure is not going to be as much fun as the run up through Sussex though :wink3:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Toothy said:

Out of interest Paul, was that on a facebook group? Not seen any posts made. There are a few closed (private) groups for F owners, so might put something up.

Yes, Lexus secret society European and Japan, was a Facebook group set up by Ryo, I also put it on the Deutschland Lexus F forum as Roman comes over to the uk yearly and the Polish F club site. Think from Ryo site there is about 7 coming and possibly more, 

Paul

• Like 1